EMS Package "handed over to customs"

brother if your parts came from overseas they all have to clear customs. now stop asking your carrier questions like that that lead to suspicious behavior.

I doubt they'd charge a high school valedictorian, straight-A college student who volunteers at multiple organizations for something like that. My reputation alone should give me a little wiggle room. Besides, it's not like I'm dealing.

Oh brother..., the fall from grace is much farther than you think. It better news when someone like you gets busted. Believe me, you're exactly the kind of person they want to make an example out of. Unless you contribute massive amounts of money to local and state politicians, you'll have no friends if you get busted, other than the cold itself.

I asked my source, not my carrier. My source knows damn well it's illegal to posses steroids in the US so there's no reason not to question her about it.

Also, although I agree the police like to make examples out of certain types of people, I do not fit within the typical category of people who are made an example of. Police tend to make examples of people who are typically exempt from being charged with a crime to show people that the law applies to everyone. However, I still doubt they would ruin the life of (and I am not trying to sound like I'm gloating) someone who has a bright future ahead of them for something so minor (once again I'm trying my best to be humble. I re-read some of my earlier stuff and realized I sounded like I pompous asshole).

I'll just let sleeping dogs lie and the see what happens. I'll keep my stuff hidden at another location for a week or two and if nothing happens then I'll go collect it and brew myself up me gear. Good thing is I won't have to make another order for about 2 1/2 years (I don't use high doses).

brother if your parts came from overseas they all have to clear customs. now stop asking your carrier questions like that that lead to suspicious behavior.

I asked my source not my carrier. Also, not all packages that come from overseas are inspected by customs- that would take WAY too much time, effort and money. They select a few packages at random and inspect them for anything illegal.

every international package ive ever received has went through customs, and most contained 10x the amount of product yours did. international mail goes thru customs bro

Back