Enanthate powder

powder

mine was the same way i emailed them a couple of times but no response from them mines a white powder also ill take a picture and post it this place was suppose pretty good.from what alot of people said .shit mine looks like dg cyp. and it should be test eneth. wtf.

Last edited:
ok so I am totally new at working with my own gear, I spent several months researching everything from brews to vendors/suppliers. I recieved my e and d. and i dont know 100% that what i have is what i ordered, but the chemistry of the product seems to be what I would expect from what I read. However, the consistancy is a whitish yellowish powder, but as soon as it touches my fingers, it turns to a oils sticky goowy mess. The smell is very mild, but with that said, to me it has a very slight citrus smell, and another kinda dirtyish weird smell.. hard to explain. I said "f" it. so I started the cycle..... any input is welcome, if I see results I will update the message......

ive got white powder in small glass vials and its in perfect hard form of the vial shape is this stuff legit E test powder

The last time my E powder got to me it was a puddle (summer time). It was in no big hurry to clump back up either and started to doubt it was E. I thought it was eq. Contacted my source, emailed them a picture and they sent a new batch.

First image is the way it looked when I received it. The second is the way it looked after some time in the fridge.

Like it was mentioned before. It starts to get hard and sort of waxy looking.

Back