Enbrel Injection

Jello Biafra

It's off topic, I know. I want to know if anyone has any experience with the drug. It's prescribed for arthritis or psoriaris. I just gave my old man his first shot today. Shit's like $1500 per shot.

IkeaBoy said:
It's off topic, I know. I want to know if anyone has any experience with the drug. It's prescribed for arthritis or psoriaris. I just gave my old man his first shot today. Shit's like $1500 per shot.

What's the chemical name for it?

BK

Just for kicks:
Etanercept is used alone or in combination with other medications to reduce the pain and swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis. Etanercept is in a class of medications called tumor-necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitors. It works by blocking the activity of TNF, a substance in the body that causes swelling and joint damage in arthritis.

I just found out it's $1500 for 4 shots. My mistake.

Anyway, my father's only feeling an itchy sensation on his back along with bad headaches. Hopefully the sides will go away soon.

IkeaBoy said:
I just found out it's $1500 for 4 shots. My mistake.

Anyway, my father's only feeling an itchy sensation on his back along with bad headaches. Hopefully the sides will go away soon.
sorry to hear your dads got arthritis bad enough to use this stuff but keep us posted on it , ive never heard of it and im curious myself .

Someone at my girlfriends cancer clinic got a shot that cost $9000. a month. When it comes to cancer people will pay anything or insurance companies.

DADAWG said:
sorry to hear your dads got arthritis bad enough to use this stuff but keep us posted on it , ive never heard of it and im curious myself .

Thanks dd. No adverse side effects to report today. He still is feeling the itchy sensation and headaches.

The funny part about all this is that he knows I juice and he calls me a drug addict and all that fun stuff. Yet, I'm the first one he comes to to give him the injections.

IkeaBoy said:
The funny part about all this is that he knows I juice and he calls me a drug addict and all that fun stuff. Yet, I'm the first one he comes to to give him the injections.
all us druggies know how to give injections :jump:

Back