Ending Fist Cycle Early - PCT

RocketMan21

Hi All,

I began my first AAS cycle (400 mg Test Cyp/week) roughly a month ago. I'm 26, been lifting for roughly 8 years seriously. After 7 pins I made the decision to stop my cycle early, due to an elevation in blood pressure. I battled high BP about 2 years ago, stemming from sleep apnea but had gotten it in check. I don't want to risk my health and feel cutting my cycle is the best decision.

I was hoping to receive info/opinion on my PCT. My source had instructed me to use HCG and Clomid for PCT (14 days after last pin), but after reviewing countless threads here I understand HCG has no place in PCT.

Would a Clomid-only PCT suffice? I am unable to get ahold of any Nolva. I was planning on running a 4-week Clomid PCT at 100/100/50/50 mg/day.

Thanks for any info!

Hi All,

I began my first AAS cycle (400 mg Test Cyp/week) roughly a month ago. I'm 26, been lifting for roughly 8 years seriously. After 7 pins I made the decision to stop my cycle early, due to an elevation in blood pressure. I battled high BP about 2 years ago, stemming from sleep apnea but had gotten it in check. I don't want to risk my health and feel cutting my cycle is the best decision.

I was hoping to receive info/opinion on my PCT. My source had instructed me to use HCG and Clomid for PCT (14 days after last pin), but after reviewing countless threads here I understand HCG has no place in PCT.

Would a Clomid-only PCT suffice? I am unable to get ahold of any Nolva. I was planning on running a 4-week Clomid PCT at 100/100/50/50 mg/day.

Thanks for any info!

hcg is NOT for pct good for you not to do it. so your 4 weeks into this cycle. did you take any hcg during? here is a great read on short cycle http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...29773-short-cycles-good-gains-less-sides.html

Thanks for the reply and info Milton, I really appreciate it. I didn't take any HCG during the cycle, and experienced possible atrophy (slight at most).

What's your opinion on my completing a clomid-only PCT?

Hi All,

Thanks for any info!

In my opinion........definitely No HCG at this point. I also like lower dose clomid and I take it longer than 4 weeks if I can. Clomid works GREAT for me at 50 and even 25 per day. Read up on what Milton posted for you. And of course.......consult a physician and get blood work. Good luck bro

Thanks for the reply and info Milton, I really appreciate it. I didn't take any HCG during the cycle, and experienced possible atrophy (slight at most).

clomid at 50mg ed for 4 weeks should be more than enough..

hcg mimics the LH and if you take it with clomid it will disrupt the restoration of the hpta since clomid directly affects the pituitary

Thanks for the advice from all.

I was running an AI (arimadex) during cycle. I definitely appreciated the link to the shorter cycles, but I honestly don't see myself using any AAS in the future. I don't want to risk my health.

I'll plan on running Clomid for 4 weeks @ 50mg/day.

Thanks again for the support!

main man pointed you in the right direction 50mg clomid ED 4 weeks,then get labs done. keep,us posted please.

Last edited:
Back