endos only

ihavenoclue

Ok, so I'm 6"2 230...I'm a decntly muscular guy, but the problem is I am an full blown endomorph. Now I've spent money on any type of product legal or not to work around this. Thing is everytime I try to get to a low BF% I always lose muscle and get extremely weaker. Functioning on low carbs and low calories is hard when you are trying to increase strength. My question is there any endo out there that was able to drop body fat from specific diet while maintaining our natural strength?

Your a tool. Just watch your calorie intake and do cardio, your obviously cutting way too fast, or your not getting enough protein in if your getting alot weaker. stfu about endo/meso/ecto jesus. You put in work you get results its a simple as that.

Sorry, there are no magic bullets. High protien, mod carb, low fat meals are a good way to start. Low glycemic carbs only, then a little spike post workout. Other than that, do the damn cardio. Put your time in. We all see alot of big diesel mofo's in the gym, but only very few are cut to shredds. Bieng big & lean is a chore that most just do not have the fortitude for. Lookin for shit to magically burn fat is not going to happen.

I am in the same boat as Ihavenoclue. I have done the work and my diet is on par yet few progress. Im am up to 90 mins of fasted morning cardio-plus 20 mins on lift days(4x per week) on 2200 kcals a day. 300g protien, 60 carbs, 3g fishoils every meal, GLA/CLA at night. I also am using clen lol I think I have to most stubborn body ever. I just ordere some HGH farg 176.191 to try and I hope it works. I want to hold off on doing keto till I have no other option. NE advice? I am currently around 188 with a bf of 14 (est.), shooting for 170 or until my abs come thru.

I am in the same boat as Ihavenoclue. I have done the work and my diet is on par yet few progress. Im am up to 90 mins of fasted morning cardio-plus 20 mins on lift days(4x per week) on 2200 kcals a day. 300g protien, 60 carbs, 3g fishoils every meal, GLA/CLA at night. I also am using clen lol I think I have to most stubborn body ever. I just ordere some HGH farg 176.191 to try and I hope it works. I want to hold off on doing keto till I have no other option. NE advice? I am currently around 188 with a bf of 14 (est.), shooting for 170 or until my abs come thru.

Your obviously lieing to yourself. Eating 2200 cals and doing that much cardio you will be losing fat. So stop lieing to yourself and follow your diet, your probably eating like shit and saying to yourself that cardio will make up for it.

LOL I wish that were the case, because I have enough discipline to control my cravings. The fact is everything that I have said is true which is why it is so frustrating. And for future reference you spelled lying wrong LOL b4 u cast judgement on others the least you can do is spell the words right plez

Last edited:
I have a forum on tnation, they say that being in a caloric deficit as long as I have that my body has just stopped loosing fat, and that some time at maintenance or a little above would do some good. I do not know any body have any ideas on this?

I have a forum on tnation, they say that being in a caloric deficit as long as I have that my body has just stopped loosing fat, and that some time at maintenance or a little above would do some good. I do not know any body have any ideas on this?

Blood work could show if your thyroid is supressed or not & how much T3 you have circulating. If it's low, use 12mcg ed for 7 days, then go to 25mcg's ed for a few weeks. Could be a leptin deficiency. My body dont have that problem. It likes to burn fat if I put in the cardio. I have to eat extra clean though...Could be a number of issues. Maybe you dont have enough actual muscle mass to get that low in bf ? It could be something to do with your genetic setpoint.

right on the money ff, i have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 1.5 months now and also dessi thy. Had bw done the other day and found out today that my extremely low T and low thy have not changed at all. We tried testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (1500 mcgs per week) but to no avail, so we switching to t gel--- i believed that it was working because of my better moods, but me and my doc decided that was because the hCG was compounded with b12 which is why i did not consider this a problem. NOW i know why dieiting is having no effect. Thnx for the input- I will cut cardio a couple days till i get t gel then resume dieting.

Back