Enjection question

Philtor777

What up guys, I started my first cycle of test about 2 weeks ago, its going smoothly so far. Every time that pin pricks me though even though i know what im doing (well for a first timer i tell my self that haha) What whould i do if i hit a vein or a nerve? Do i need to get medical attention? i mean it hasent happend to me yet and god willing it wont but if something does happen whats the protacall for somthing like that?

Always aspirate your needle after an injection. If you draw blood the you are in a vein and you should start over. If you hit a nerve it is my opinion you will know it and you WILL take the needle out FAST. Medical attention will not be needed.

aspirate the plunger before injecting to ensure you are not inside a blood vessel

unless following poor injection protocol nothing major should get hit

hahahaha yes b4 you inject plz

and to answer the Q? do as said pull back on the plunger b4 you inject if blodd comes up into the needle simply pull out the needle and try again (WARNING NEEDLE MAY BE DULL THIS TIME HAHAHAHA) if you hit a nerve well my friend it is kinda hard to do if you are injection in the correct spot but if u do then dont worry you wil be in so much pain u wont inject it

Back