Enough Cals?

miguel_santaigo

Hey guys,
Just started to cut and was wondering how my meal plan looks, and if I’m getting enough cal, considering the 2 gym sessions.

Stats :

22Yo
235lbs
16% BF

Meal One
3 egg whites 1 yolk
55g oats ½ banana
Animal Pak

Gym - Weights
Shoulders, Traps, Abs, CV 15 mins Jogging

Meal Two
Protein Shake
100ml Skimmed Milk
Fruit Salad (Banana + Orange + Apple + 50ml OJ )
2 x Fish Oil Caps

Meal Three
Chicken 120g
Salad
Low Fat Salad Dressing

Gym CV
20 mins Treadmill
10 mins Elliptical Walker
10 Rowing Machine

Meal Four
Protein Shake
100g Chicken, and 3 oat cakes
2 x Fish Oil Caps

Meal 5
100g Steak
Mixed Vegatables
2 Flax Oil Caps

Meal 6
Lean Ham 100g
1 Pickle

Last edited:
How many cals? protein? carbs? fat?

Go to www.fitday.com and figure it out.

If I were trying to cut, I would drop the 100ml's of milk. I would also start my diet with more carbs than you have outlined

thanks for the quick reply eatso,
my cals usually work out to around about 2000 - 2100.

yesterday was 2020, today was around the 2100 mark.
I try and get around about 40%c - 40%p - 20%f
Usually i try and get my carbs in the morning and try and cut them out towards the end of the day, today was a bit low on carbs i know, just wanted to finish off the salad i had before it spoiled.

if you just started a fat loss phase, your diet shouldnt change drastically. Cut carbs in half, and start doing cardio every off day for 30 minutes. As the weeks go on, lower carbs further, up the cardio, and start slowly introducing supplements like yohimbine, green tea, ephedrine, etc.

You should be eating more cals, especially in the beginning. Id start at about 350g protein, 250g carbs, 70g fat. So around 3100 cals.

Thanks Suareezay, i'll start upping the cals i noticed by the end of the week my energy levels were dropping, also which would you recommend ephedrine or clen?

miguel_santaigo said:
Thanks Suareezay, i'll start upping the cals i noticed by the end of the week my energy levels were dropping, also which would you recommend ephedrine or clen?
Ephedrine.

Some people get way better results with Clen, but its just too iffy in my book. Ive read about possible heart problems (which may be due to depleted Taurine levels, which can be offset with supplementing with Taurine), so its just not worth it IMO. I have two bottles that have been sitting in my closet for over a year now, i could just never bring myself to take it. But then again it seems everybody and their brother takes it without any noticeable problem, so who knows.

Back