EO Recipe

robdog

Hi guys has anyone got a recipe for making 200mg/ml prop with EO. Im hoping it will be painless.

Here's the breakdown for all prop/phenylprop that I use: 2%BA, 15%BB, EO as the carrier instead of oil. The only problem I ever had was masteron 200mg/ml starting to drop out so I added another 5%BB and it was fine. This only happened once though so I'm wondering if I actually overdosed it from the beginning.

DocJ said:
Here's the breakdown for all prop/phenylprop that I use: 2%BA, 15%BB, EO as the carrier instead of oil. The only problem I ever had was masteron 200mg/ml starting to drop out so I added another 5%BB and it was fine. This only happened once though so I'm wondering if I actually overdosed it from the beginning.

Thanks bro would that be ok to make prop at 200mg per ml?

Thats a crap shoot. Remember it will work in EO, however that doesnt necessarily mean its a good idea to inject it without cutting it with other gear. Ive read some horror stories about 200mg/ml prop even in EO. Can you? Yes. Should you? Probably not imo.

robdog said:
Thanks bro would that be ok to make prop at 200mg per ml?
The inj don't bother me even @200mg/ml but I don't seem to be sensitive at all to prop/short esters so if you've had significant soreness from them in the past, this probably isn't the way to go for you.

I'm shooting it 160mg/ml and it's absolutely painless, and i guess at 200mg/ml wouldn't make much difference)! Flows like water.

just make it 200mg/ml and if you can't take it, just cut it with EO before inject!

Back