Epistane: The next generation of hormones

Seems like people are posting some good results with this stuff, if you do some research.

If these are clean gains and not a bunch of water weight then it would be great.

yea i have heard nothing but good things about this. I ran superdrol 10/20/20/20 back in feb and loved the results only problems were the back pumps. I gained 10 solid lbs.

I ordered two bottles from bb.com. whats everyone running as post cycle therapy (pct)? I did nolva 40/40/20/20 with 6oxo as my post cycle therapy (pct) for sd.

getfitdoc: im looking forward to seeing how your post cycle therapy (pct) from Primordial Performance turns out.

Last edited:
So is it safe to use Dermacrine and Epistane with a cycle of D-Bol?

lol my bad- I posted that right after I woke up...wasn't thinkin straight. What I meant to ask was what about D-Bol and Dermacrine?

i would never run dbol by itself, or without an injectable. Most people who do end up lighter than they were before they started the cycle once post cycle therapy (pct) is over. Epistane doesnt have the effect

Ok. Well I haven't done a whole lot of research on Deca, but I've heard great things about it being used with D-Bol. If I did a cycle of the two, how often would I have to inject the Deca?

That's where I got mine.

The one they have on that website, the picture has a BLACK CAP, I ordered mine from somewhere else and has a WHITE CAP.

I read in a couple of places that apparetly the ones with the Black Cap had problems with them made some people sick, thats what they have been writing.
So I made sure I was getting the one with the White Cap.

The one they have on that website, the picture has a BLACK CAP, I ordered mine from somewhere else and has a WHITE CAP.

I read in a couple of places that apparetly the ones with the Black Cap had problems with them made some people sick, thats what they have been writing.
So I made sure I was getting the one with the White Cap.

One person got sick, and it wasn't even from the epistane. He was a douchebag.

Back