eq alone

breezden

IM trying to drop some winter fat before adding beef. I was gonna take eq... 200 a week for a couple months before moving on to cyp/eq with proper diet and trainning of course. any suggestions

ur stats and cycle history would help a lot, also equipoise doesnt do it for me in cutting cycles cuz it makes me hungry all the time...

alot of mma fighters run eq alone at those doses and yes you can its not suggested though. but may i ask why you feel eq is the choice to help drop some "winter beef" why not just some straight test? and if it's going to be long a long cycle don't 4get the HCG 250iu every 3rd/4th day.

You can def run eq alone, it works great for composition change, vascularity (due to increase in RBC) and you'll get some great quality gains.

I agree that it would work better with test- the shedding fat is all diet/cardio

i actually really like EQ...never ran it byitself though. When i stack it i go with 400mg/week..so i would defnitely up the dose (600mg/700 perhaps) on its own. But then again, it's whatever works for you

Back