EQ and the beginer

pari6819

Evolutionary
EQ and the beginner

Hey bros.

So I've been reading a lot of threads that discuss first cycles and such (thanks guys for the well explained ones). I am planning and EQ cycle in a couple months, I want to get educated a little more before I jump in, but it seems that my friends feel that it would be a waste with out sus, or something along those lines.

I'm not against adding it to the cycle, but what benefit would it be if EQ is my choice because I want more permanent growth than quick inflatables. Will sus really increase the effects of EQ? Will the mass be greater with this conjunction? In additon to this will the results be more permanent?

I'm pretty interested though in what stacks you guys might recommend with EQ.

As I said my goal is mass, muscle, and non inflatable mass and muscle at that. I'm not worried about cut, or get big quick stuff. I want a boost that is permanent if maintianed. Gains need to stay gains.

I'm tired of seeing my friends all defletaed when they are off their shit. I don't want it to be me!

So shoot some ideas my way. Thanks guys!!!

Last edited:
bro keepable mass from 400-500 mg of eq vs the same amount of test is no comparison 99% will gain and keep a lot more mass on the test . but i dont reccomend sus250 test for a first cycle , try test cyp or eth instead:)

With cyp does the actual growth happen at a sick rate or does it come on gradually like EQ is supposed to?

Also, I've read that Aromatization is pretty hardcore with cyp and eth. How effective is clomid to beat that gyno possabillity down?

pari6819 said:
Also, I've read that Aromatization is pretty hardcore with cyp and eth. How effective is clomid to beat that gyno possabillity down?
clomid does little if anything for gyno , nolva is what you need for that . very few people have trouble with gyno at that dose . i dont even bloat on that much test . you should invest in some nolva pills or liquid nolva from one of the research companies before you run any gear just to be safe . the clomid can be used for post cycle therapy [ post cycle therapy (pct) ] eq is slightly safer but by itself compared to test , test wins hands down

DADWAG:

Thanks bro for the info. Man its tough to sort some of this shit out when you are just getting in. There are so many variables to consider. Iappreciate the incite bro. Is the liquid better than pill for Nolva?

pari6819 said:
DADWAG:

Thanks bro for the info. Man its tough to sort some of this shit out when you are just getting in. There are so many variables to consider. Iappreciate the incite bro. Is the liquid better than pill for Nolva?
as long as the source is trusted go with the cheapest ;) . just keep readin and postin the knowledge will come .

i would agree with dadawg that test is going to give more gains. if you have the eq save it for next time and do a test only cycle for 12 weeks.

hey bro i'm currently on a just eq cycle right now. and to be perfectly honest it fits my needs to a tee. i am pumped all the time and since my diet is in check have been gaining size(of course ive never had a problem eating:) and since i do martial arts i didnt want a whole lotta weight gain just small maintainable gains in weight which i have getting. the strength gains aren't bad either

i am going to do a test cycle later this year though

it just depends on what your looking for

DADAWG said:
clomid does little if anything for gyno ,

I dont agree 100% on that.

I know quite a few who have taken Clomid when gyno signs have been present with great succes. So its not completly useless IMO.

But I do agree that Nolvadex should be the #1 choice when gyno is a problem.

/Bruce

Bruce Banner said:
I dont agree 100% on that.

I know quite a few who have taken Clomid when gyno signs have been present with great succes. So its not completly useless IMO.

But I do agree that Nolvadex should be the #1 choice when gyno is a problem.

/Bruce
Your correct, clomid is a mild anti e, but i still wouldn't count on it.

I love EQ and ran it at 400mg/wk. I'd run it at 600mg/wk, though the next time. I was very pleased with the results and still have kept 90% of it since ending about 2 months ago.

daan69 said:
i ran 400 a week with sus at 250 a week.

definately choose between cyp or enanthate.

Can yougive me a reason why you think the other two is better than sus250? Im about to start my cycle of sus .. and am very curious why you think the other test-esters are better .. thanks.

rpny said:
Can yougive me a reason why you think the other two is better than sus250? Im about to start my cycle of sus .. and am very curious why you think the other test-esters are better .. thanks.
more even blood levels, i have no problem with Sustanon (sust), but i would probalby want to shoot 3 times a week, so i would not run Sustanon (sust) if i was running less than 750mg a week.

I take it this will be your first cycle. To be honest, and this is from an EQ lover, save your money. You said you're looking for mass, so my advice is to get yourself a good quality test e or cyp, invest in a good anti-e, and do some research on proper post cycle therapy (pct). Do about 500mgs of test for about 10-12 weeks. You don't need the EQ! You will see NO added effect from the EQ. You have virgin receptors which will be overloaded by the test alone.

If you learn how to use the test properly, you can avoid much of the bloat and keep most of your gains. Don't get me wrong, EQ is a great drug (my favorite as a matter of fact), but I do not recommend it for a first cycle. Save your money and throw some EQ into your second or third cycle. I promise you'll be much happier. Look at it this way. Lets say you have a bowl and two containers of liquid. You take one of those containers and pour it into the bowl and the bowl runs over. Why would try to pour the other container in there? In essence, thats what you are trying to do. 500mgs of test is gonna fill your bowl up at this point...trust me on that! Sure you can pour the other container in there, but why? Sure you could do an EQ only cycle too, but there are plenty of people around that do not respond well (for whatever reason) to EQ. Why take the chance? Test WILL work and work well and like I said, if used properly, you shouldn't see the roller coaster effect. Just my two cents...

cisco,
Thanks for the honest upfront and detailed commentary. You are giving me a lot to think about. I think I will prbly go the test route first. It seems like the overall choice for results!!! Hey I got all the time in the world to use EQ.

Thanks Bro

first cycle should be test only
400-500mg cyp or enth
8-10 weeks

try EQ 2nd or 3rd

very good advice cisco!

-peace

hmm i dont get what up with some of you people here doing more eq then test.... THE RULE IS ALWAYS HAVE MORE TEST THEN ANY OTHER INDEGRENT IN YOUR CYCLE SO IT DOES NOT OVER POWER YOUR TESTOSTERONE FUNCTIONS... EG SEX DRIVE.. AND SO ON... the saying "test is best" is realy true.. and to that guy who was taking 250 of sus a week.. dude you just wasted some good cash and gear. you shut yourself down for nothing its like you went to the doctor for your weekly Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) shots lool. Sustanon (sust) contains prop.. and needs to be injected at least eod to keep blood levels stable.

johnnyblaze said:
hmm i dont get what up with some of you people here doing more eq then test.... THE RULE IS ALWAYS HAVE MORE TEST THEN ANY OTHER INDEGRENT IN YOUR CYCLE SO IT DOES NOT OVER POWER YOUR TESTOSTERONE FUNCTIONS... EG SEX DRIVE.. AND SO ON... the saying "test is best" is realy true.. and to that guy who was taking 250 of sus a week.. dude you just wasted some good cash and gear. you shut yourself down for nothing its like you went to the doctor for your weekly Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) shots lool. Sustanon (sust) contains prop.. and needs to be injected at least eod to keep blood levels stable.

i dont agree with you...

i find that you dont need a whole lot of test to help libido....Plus if you run any EQ any less than 400mg i doubt most ppl would see results at all.

I ran sus 250 at 250 mg/week and EQ at 400 mg/week and never ever had a problem with sex drive until the cycle was over.... which is to be expected

while on, i was a literally a walking hard-on:D

Back