Eq, Boldenone, Equipoise, I'm New To The Game... :(

STOPx

Hi guys and gals... I'm rather new to the game... I.e. First cycle ever... No direct clue as to what I'm doing, but I've tried my best to research and seen so many different opinions on the matter do to Equipoise/Boldenone
Currently I am running 100mg does of Boldenone 2 times a week, once Monday, once Thursday... I know it's very low, but I wanted to check and make sure I wouldn't have any adverse effects before starting.. Don't wanna die on my first try...

I've seen a lot of bro science and whatnot on several different scales on this issue...

My main concerns are... Since injection #1 I had a headache within the hour after injection... The next day, I had a horse voice, high blood pressure, and felt like straight Doodoo, my muscles seem to be contracting in small areas such as my left Bicep closest to my forearm has random tiny contractions, my abdomen (or something in that general area) constantly twitch, mainly when breathing... At night I wake myself up from twitching in legs or arms... Dry sinus, Cotten mouth, heart rate high, feverish feeling, And this is the day after my first 100mg!!! 3 days later (today) I stuck myself with another 100mg, within the hour I felt the same as before... Headache, nausea, gas, heart rate.. Will this go away, or will it happen every time I inject?!?!?!?
If Boldenone/EQ does this to me, imagine what somethings stronger would do... I'm 5'11 186lbs and pretty buff compared to the average joe... I just wanted to get the veins popping, the hard dry look, the endurance, and the slow but steady build that everyone talks about... And it's suppose to be the one of the safest/friendliest anabolic steroids available...
I understand it is suppose to take a while to gradually build up in noticing gains or anything for that matter, but it seems like all I get is sick straight from the start...
What should I do (besides add test... Been told that by some buds/bros)
Any opinions on what might be wrong?

The reason I haven't added test was to first of see how this would treat me... It's suppose to be weaker than test... I didn't want to wreck my body first cycle...

Info will be greatly appreciated....

If anyone has experienced this please tell me how to stop it... :crying:

Sorry brother your name was changed to Stopx. You don't get to us Lion in your name here. The Lion was a legindary Pioneer in the bodybuilding community and he retired and is living on a tropical Island. Lion will be deleted the password will stay the same send me a message when your ready for a name change.

So nothing personal how old are you ? 186 is really small to be using Steroids. 5'11 is not very tall ether. I ask because you look young and if you can grow another inch or 2 taller you should.

Testosterone should always be the base of every cycle. EQ sound great when your first research ing it truth is it's not.

We need your stats age experience height weight ( i know you listed it put it all in the same post will make it easer to help you . ) training, Diet.

At 186 I'm thinking you r need a professional diet planner not steroids.

Last edited:
Agree with above post.

200/week of eq will not do shit. You need to focus on diet and training, and spend a lot more time "researching" before injecting yourself with anything.

Back