EQ Only?

adj3b

Does anyone have any experience with a cycle of this type? I know test is the base for all cycles, but it kills my sex drive for a long time after. All my levels come back fine, just the drive is missing. I am looking for something to get some lean muscle gains and keep the drive alive. Is this a decent cycle or just a waste? I was thinking 400mg/wk for 15wks. Any thoughts?

you can run an eq only cycle--though i would run test aswell--
but if you want to run eq only

run it at 600 to 800 mgs aweek --12 to 16 weeks-- your gains will be slow but they will be quality gains

Any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will kill it, if you don't do post cycle therapy, because it shuts down your hormonal system.

Did you do pct?

JohnnyB

hmm, did not see that this is your first post-

welcome

also , as jb has asked -did you do pct

JohnnyB said:
Did you do pct?

Pct = Post Cycle Therapy. By this he means taking things to help your hormonal system (hpta) back online, like clomid, nolvadex, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), etc.

And welcome!

Thanks for the welcome Guys!!!!!

Yes, I used Colmid, and Nolv for post cycle therapy (pct)

I had no sex drive for awhile, but when I got checked my levels were fine, except my prolactin was alittle high, Just barley out of normal range. Any thoughts on a better post cycle therapy (pct) is appreciated. Thanks

Try running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through your cycle at 500-1000iu 2 days a week, see if that helps on your next one.

JohnnyB

I would definately run some test with it, besides there is enough things out there to help ya. Proviron works. And besides any AS can effect sex drive if on it long enough.

Thanks,I wasn't sure about EQ at all and even had an argument with a buddy about it,he swore up and down he could get human grade EQ,I didn't think it was possible.Something about he can get Qwest EQ,they make human grade stuff so the EQ is human grade as well.

JohnnyB said:
Try running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through your cycle at 500-1000iu 2 days a week, see if that helps on your next one.

JohnnyB

I was going to try this on my next cycle. I have never used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and have heard that it is bad for gyno, should I be taking any other anti E besides the liquidex that I will be running throughout the cycle, during the time I am taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I was planning on running the liquidex .25mg ED.

Heres the cycle I plan on running next

400mg/wk Enth Wks:1-14
400mg/wk Eq Wks:1-14
HCG 750 ius 2 days a Wk Wks: 6-7
Liquidex .25mg/ED
Clomid and Nolv PCT

Back