eq,tbol outweighing test dose?

simpllyhuge

lets say i was running 600 of test, and had a pretty good sex drive and energy level on it. Is it possible for 600 of eq and x amount of tbol everyday lower the sex drive and energy level from the test. I guess sort of like drowned it out. I Know deca is much different than eq or tbol but i know it has the power to affect a lower dose of test if one was running a higher dose of deca.

simpllyhuge said:
lets say i was running 600 of test, and had a pretty good sex drive and energy level on it. Is it possible for 600 of eq and x amount of tbol everyday lower the sex drive and energy level from the test. I guess sort of like drowned it out. I Know deca is much different than eq or tbol but i know it has the power to affect a lower dose of test if one was running a higher dose of deca.
i doubt that the tbol or the eq is killing your sex drive . are you takeing anti estrogens ?

well its not really about me. I just wanted to understand how it all works. if some one was on 300 of test and felt it, is it possible for the androgenic effects of the test to be drown out by larger doses of mostly anabolic compounds.

simpllyhuge said:
well its not really about me. I just wanted to understand how it all works. if some one was on 300 of test and felt it, is it possible for the androgenic effects of the test to be drown out by larger doses of mostly anabolic compounds.
i doubt it but the prostegenic effects of deca and tren can screw you up .

ok, just curious if there was like a drowning out effect. tbol alone would support ur sex drive but if ur were taking enough tbol and eq ect and only 200 of test i wonder what would happen.

Back