Eq/test Or Test Only?????????

RAIDER_ROBB

IM 6'1" 212 LBS 14% BF IM LOOKING TO ADD SOME LEAN MASS AND DROP TO AROUND 10%, I VE BEEN TOLD TO DO A TEST ONLY CYCLE FOR MY FIRST ONE BUT IM THINKING THAT EQ THOWN IN WOULD HELP WITH HARDNESS AND DEFINTION, I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME YOU SHOULD SEE HOW YOU REACT TO TEST BEFORE YOU MIX IT WITH ANOTHER COMPOUND, BUT ISNT EQUIPOISE ONE OF THE SAFEST AS'S THEREFORE ANY SIDES I WOULD GET WOULD MOSTLY BE FROM THE TEST...CORRECT????? HOW MUCH CARDIO SHOULD I DO A WEEK AT THE MAX???? I WILL BE TAKING L-DEX THROUGHOUT TO HELP WITH THE WATER RENTENTION, THANKS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR HELP

I'm going to do my first cycle and it's going to be a test/eq stack. I've heard the advice you've received (do test only on first cycle) as well as other advice (do test/eq to make it as productive as possible since most people react the best to their first). I agree that EQ is a safe so I'm throwing it in too. And if you're doing test enanthate, it will dilute the sting if you do it in the same injection.

RAIDER_ROBB said:
HOW WOULD YOU COMBINE THEM IN THE SAME INJECTION? WHAT KIND OF DOSAGE ARE YOU DOING AND FOR HOW LONG?

I have enough test cyp. to do 600mg/week but I think I'm going to go with 400mg/week considering it's my first cycle. Virgin receptors. :p I'm also going to do 400mg/week of EQ. I'll do a ten week cycle.

Just fill the dart with 1cc of each on Monday and Thursday and you're set.

dejansen said:
I have enough test cyp. to do 600mg/week but I think I'm going to go with 400mg/week considering it's my first cycle. Virgin receptors. :p I'm also going to do 400mg/week of EQ. I'll do a ten week cycle.

Just fill the dart with 1cc of each on Monday and Thursday and you're set.

Looks good bro, Raider Robb, you should follow this cycle with those dosages. Very reasonable & simple. Don't forget your clomid or nolvadex post cycle, very important in keeping your gains!;)

If you do this cycle, just remember these are both long-acting esters (esp the EQ), results will be slower at first, but steady. Work out hard, practice flawless injection technique, and eat big and clean. You'll do well.
Heed Buffdawgs post-cycle advice as well. This is important!

Back