Eq was a bitch

With long esters like that just throw it all in there from the beginning, BA/BB/oil, it's easier.

I knew someone who did 600mg/ml with only 2%BA and oil...it was thick but apparently not painful.

i was gonna say you didn't need any bb.so that wasn't the problem.maybe some bunk horomone maybe?i would get back with your source.as for the concentration i got 500mg/ml 2%ba and oil with no probs to hold i don't know about the pain i hadn't run it yet.know my test e at 500mg/ml was a bit harsh so we will see.

Perfection Awaits said:
Setting 2 of 10. I then kranked it up to 6. If i leave it on 6 for too long it starts to smoke...
You might want to consider number 4. Or the highest number you can find without causing the brew to smoke.

I fidn that mixing only the solvent and the hormone until it is one homogenous mixture works much better than throwing it all in at once. Then I add heated oil so it mixes better.

I make everything at 2/20. It always flows better with more BB, and BB doesn't hurt. I recently started experimenting with a 50/50 mix of EO and grape seed oil. Last night I mixed up primo in straight EO...still 2/20.

If you want a high concetration of a given hormone (say EQ) try EO and a 2%BA/20%BB mix. EO has done more for creating high concentration mixes than anything else. Just do some research. Some folks have gotten shitty EO and have gotten sick from it. LL seems to be the good stuff, and it is what I am using right now.

Swellin said:
I fidn that mixing only the solvent and the hormone until it is one homogenous mixture works much better than throwing it all in at once. Then I add heated oil so it mixes better.

I make everything at 2/20. It always flows better with more BB, and BB doesn't hurt. I recently started experimenting with a 50/50 mix of EO and grape seed oil. Last night I mixed up primo in straight EO...still 2/20.

If you want a high concetration of a given hormone (say EQ) try EO and a 2%BA/20%BB mix. EO has done more for creating high concentration mixes than anything else. Just do some research. Some folks have gotten shitty EO and have gotten sick from it. LL seems to be the good stuff, and it is what I am using right now.

Great advice.

if your having trouble pouring out the powder from the bag why dont u just tottaly cut the bag and dump it out over a news paper so that the news paper can just be picked up and folded to collect the powder.

simpllyhuge said:
if your having trouble pouring out the powder from the bag why dont u just tottaly cut the bag and dump it out over a news paper so that the news paper can just be picked up and folded to collect the powder.

might work for some powders, but EQ is liquid at room temp, the only thing to make it easier is to use the whole lot or freeze it first

Back