Equipoise experience/?

Onswoll

INTENSITY IS EVERYTHING
whats up crew...I was thinking about what happend to me while burning through one 10ml bottle of EQ and i was curious if there was any explenation or if anyone had/has gone through the same experience or simular. Basically what happend was after my 2nd jab of EQ my WHOLE body started to feel weak and hurt, which I was dealing with because I understand that sometimes your body has to adjust to certain things and your body may want to reject it. After my 4th jab is where it really started to take its toll. I felt like I had arthritis throughout my intire body. At one point my girlfriend at the time had to actually help me up off the couch because I wasnt able to get up myself. Every muscle in my body felt tight and ached, from head to toe. I was hardly able to drive a car, let alone make it into the gym. My buddy (whom I realize now, didnt know his ass from his ears at what he was talking about) told me to continue taking it and that it just might be the way my body was reacting to it, so like a moron, I did. I finished that 10ml bottle and stopped. After I got off that shit, I slowly regained full movement and in no time at all, was back 100%. I was curious if anyone else has ever experienced something like this? I know different peoples bodies react different to different supps/exercises and gear. Just wondering if this is something normal to expect from EQ or if any of you anabolic doctors might be able to explain what happend...LOL!!! Oh yeah, and NO...I'm not thinking about getting back on it, not now, not ever. Thanks guys.

Id tend to suspect it wasnt the hormone that caused your body to react like that. Your gear may have been unsterile or something. What type of EQ was it, how old was it and how did you obtain it (street/online/friend).

DougoeFre5h said:
Id tend to suspect it wasnt the hormone that caused your body to react like that. Your gear may have been unsterile or something. What type of EQ was it, how old was it and how did you obtain it (street/online/friend).

It was QV Bold 200 and I went down to mexico to get it. It was real though I do know that.

it sounds like fake gear to me, seriously.

The symptoms u faced are far worse than the "original steroid fever".

sounds kind of like gear flu, I get that from too much alcohol in the solution, mexican stuff did it to me the worst, feels like a low grade flu

needsize said:
sounds kind of like gear flu, I get that from too much alcohol in the solution, mexican stuff did it to me the worst, feels like a low grade flu

yeah it was crazy...It didnt feel too much like the standard flu though. It just got to the point where I could hardly move my muscles becuase they ached so bad. Damn mexicans! lol

Id agree. Typically its not the actual hormone (boldenone, test, etc) but its the solution its in - and this type of thing is somewhat typical for mexican gear. Id stay away from mex shit from now on.

Thoms said:
Always good advice.

True. in one week i start my cycle of British Dragon gear. The only gear ive ever tried has been from mex, so im hoping that I will notice a difference with BD, as well as not feel like im going to die like before.

I'm on British Dragon EQ as we speak and am loving it. I don't think i'd try another manufacturer. Good stuff.

i had similar symptoms 4-5 times so far in my life. in fact the last couple times i was almost paralyzed, rushed to the hospital, kept days, lieing in pain, only to be let out and told, "we're really not sure, maybe your allergic to something?".....but i've had this happen on cycle and off cycle. so i know it's not juice for me anyhow! now i don't know if your symptoms were like mine because everybody would describe it differently but it does seem to be an allergic reaction of some sort, my Dr now gives me injections of benedryl and another cocktail of corticol steriods and my symptoms will slowly dissapate.....i've checked into lime disease and fibromayalga and a load of other dissorders and keep comin up blank

Your description sounds exactly how I felt when I tried Boldenone Acetate and Boldenone Prop. I've never experienced anything like that with the Cypionate or Undecyclinate esters though.

DougoeFre5h said:
Bold prop/ace is a whole different world. Ive heard horror stories about those ester variants of boldenone.
...and I can't imagine what bold suspension would be like, YIKES! although, Aboot's used some and he liked it so what the hell.

yeah I mean seriously think about this, and no offence to anyone but...why would anyone including myself buy gear from mexico. we all know how dirty those fukers are, (referring to TJ.) Mexico is the only damn place i can go to, and be walking around the streets with my arm around my wife and have mexicans walk right by us and whistle, stare, holler, say shit like.."oh mamacita" right to your face when im clearly walking with her. I mean, damn... they dont giva shit, no respect. so why the hell would they make clean good gear, and why would anyone including myself buy it. The only reason i can think of is that its cheap and easy to get. all i gotta say is that im over anything that comes from mexico, besides a few coronas from time to time and the mexican dudes that mow my lawn (those guys kick ass)

yes yes yes stay away from mexican gear and the women .they also will give you some gringo voodoo shit..

Onswoll it was definitly the gear you used. I've injected 1200mg EQ in a about 10 minutes or less and felt nothing. (I did this accidentally) But on the flip side I noticed very few effects and have noticed very few differences between just test and test EQ. I think EQ does very little for me and I'd never use it again.

Back