Equipose Question

Lt.Ted

All I can currently get my hands on is Equipose and this is going to be my first cycle if I choose to use it. I know that everyone recommends Test for a first cycle and that is what I'd prefer to use as well but I can't get any right now. So for my question about what percentage of my gains should I be able to keep after I'm off and utilizing a proper post cycle therapy (pct). Also how many of you that have used it experienced estrogen related side effects? Or would I be wise to wait until I can get some Test to start a cycle?

All input is appreciated thank you.

Test would be your best bet, however EQ is pretty much a weak test. If you can wait it would be worth using test, especially for your first cycle.

If you run the EQ you can expect steady gains in LBM, increased vascularity, increased appetite, and a decent increase in strength.... don't expect anything extreme. If your diet, training, and post cycle therapy (pct) is on point you should be pleased with your results.

Depending on your stats; 14 week@600mgs should work well if you're average size.

As far as Estro sides - Highly unlikely. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout cycle would be wise.

Well as far as stats go I'm 6'0 and have recently leaned down to 198-200lbs from the 215 I was weighing. I've been cleaning up my diet as far as what I eat but due to my job and college its hard for me to eat 6 meals a day so usually I get stuck with 3 pretty big sized meals a day. I've been informed I could get Deca if I didn't want Equipose but from what I've read and heard Deca isn't usually good for a first cycle. Also I know not to expect extreme increase in size with Equipose as water is hardly contributing to the size I do gain it will be all muscle essentially and give me a more defined and hard look correct?

Lt.Ted said:
Well as far as stats go I'm 6'0 and have recently leaned down to 198-200lbs from the 215 I was weighing. I've been cleaning up my diet as far as what I eat but due to my job and college its hard for me to eat 6 meals a day so usually I get stuck with 3 pretty big sized meals a day. I've been informed I could get Deca if I didn't want Equipose but from what I've read and heard Deca isn't usually good for a first cycle. Also I know not to expect extreme increase in size with Equipose as water is hardly contributing to the size I do gain it will be all muscle essentially and give me a more defined and hard look correct?
No Deca.

Test is Best, EQ will work

Back