Estrogen on Cycle: The Good, The Bad, and The Proper Management of Both.

Great read, very educational. My only question would be when and what does should AI's be taken?

From the beginning. Dose depends on how much and what kind of gear you are running. And keep in mind everyone is different. What works for me may not work for you. Getting blood work run is very important.

I have a question regarding estradiol blood test..
As we know a sensitive essay is needed to get accurate readings.

I've heard that a normal E test would give false readings in (low) ranges..
I can't get a sensitive essay where I live and I'm a big fan of blood panels to make sure everything is ok.
Would a usual Estradiol blood test give AT LEAST an indication specially in case of elevated levels?
Thnx Jimi.

I have a question regarding estradiol blood test..
As we know a sensitive essay is needed to get accurate readings.

I've heard that a normal E test would give false readings in (low) ranges..
I can't get a sensitive essay where I live and I'm a big fan of blood panels to make sure everything is ok.
Would a usual Estradiol blood test give AT LEAST an indication specially in case of elevated levels?
Thnx Jimi.

Its better than nothing for sure. However it is a lot like when you get test levels checked. There is free and total test. Total test could be very high but if free test is low you wont get the effects of test. Similar deal , however that being said I think you can use it as a rough gauge as to where you are as normally there is some constancy so I would say it is def more helpful than nothing. Also if you combine the results with symptomology of high or low e2 you should be able to get a fairly good idea where you stand estrogen wise.

Its better than nothing for sure. However it is a lot like when you get test levels checked. There is free and total test. Total test could be very high but if free test is low you wont get the effects of test. Similar deal , however that being said I think you can use it as a rough gauge as to where you are as normally there is some constancy so I would say it is def more helpful than nothing. Also if you combine the results with symptomology of high or low e2 you should be able to get a fairly good idea where you stand estrogen wise.

Thnx man , very useful as always.

Back