Estrogen Really High Months After Taking Unknown Substance

GeorgiaBoy1986

Long story short, I went to a local vitamin shop and asked if they had anything that would help with bodybuilding but not affect my hormones drastically, like a test booster. They sold me capsulated sarms, research after my issues has left me thinking it was some sort of prohormone. I knew nothing about any of this or AI nolvadex etc. I blew up FAST and started to get gyno symptoms. I asked my friend who does real gear and he gave me some RC arimedex and nolvadex, I stopped taking the "Sarm" and was only taking it three weeks and started to take the arimidex .25 eod and nolva 20mg day. gyno got worse. I went to a "youth doctor" who did my blood and my estrogen was at 62 and test was at 350. He perscribed me test cream (which i never took) and anastrozole 1mg eod and i bumped up nolva to 40mg day. after 2 or 3 weeks it was still getting worse so I went to an endo and he did my blood and my estro was now at 82 and test was at 950. He told me to bump up the anastrozole to 1mg ED so ive been on that the last two weeks with it still getting worse. I got ROLOX and just switched from nolva to rolox because I have read it better for this. Everyone I have talked to that knows about this stuff isnt sure what is going on and if anyone has input or experience with this, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your point of view of what is going on

"osternine sarm 21mg a day for three week" (thats what the bottle said)
gyno worse in left nipple
sex drive and hair growth etc is THROUGH THE ROOF on nolva and anastrozole
both nipples sensitive and painful just bigger lump in the left side.

Yes I know now that I should have researched but I was not familiar with any of this and just took the guy at the vitamine shops word for it.

you blew up fast on water weight. Your E2, Test levels are out of whack. Please dont ever jump into something like this without doing your own HW as your approach to this is very irresponsible.

by blew up i went from flappy to 6 pack in like 2 weeks, chest got bigger and defined. I looked great until the sides kicked in. I am aware of that now but at the time i knew nothing about steroids or how they worked, and when the vitamin guy told me it wouldnt affect my hormones i took his word for it, had no idea something over the counter could do this

Give the guy a break, no amount of research would have protected against this - unless it led you to somehow not touch the stuff.

I have my doubts if it was ostarine, it simply isn't that powerful in terms of positive or negative effects you saw. Sounds like some fucked up prohormone.

Unless you are literally doing blood testing every couple of days I'd be really careful with that amount of adex. That can cause other problems too that might end up worse than what you've got now.

Might be best to stop taking anything for some time, then knock out the gyno with ralox.

Give the guy a break, no amount of research would have protected against this - unless it led you to somehow not touch the stuff.

I have my doubts if it was ostarine, it simply isn't that powerful in terms of positive or negative effects you saw. Sounds like some fucked up prohormone.

Unless you are literally doing blood testing every couple of days I'd be really careful with that amount of adex. That can cause other problems too that might end up worse than what you've got now.

Might be best to stop taking anything for some time, then knock out the gyno with ralox.
sounds like a solid plan and hope that op gets better.

Back