Estrogen Solubilizer

r1crx

Well i've made up my mind for my first homebrew. Test Prop. I've been buying all the supplies and now i just need the estro solubilizer.
Who is a good source? i did a google search and found this place. Does anyone know any other suppliers or this one is good.

Bottom Right Corner (10ml)
http://www.brettmavericksports.com/finavials.html

Thanks in advance.

I haven't heard of that supplier but why pellets? Couldn't you find raw powdered TestP? That would be much easier to work with...

Dude,

I completely gave up on getting help in this category and then you have to trust the source even if someone offers to help you.

The advantage of cattle pellets is you KNOW for 100% fact it IS test prop w/estradiol. Get rid of the Estradiol w/the solution you are looking for and you have your product.

Also if someone offers you powder, and IF it's legit...how does the price compare? 80 bucks for about 14 - 16 salvage-able grams is not a bad deal that you can get from cattle pellets. I don't know what the powder costs...and don't get me wrong... I'd LOVE to find a legit source for the powder...would take a lot of headache out of it...but this way you've got legit product and don't have to wonder what you're injecting.

r1crx said:
i've tried but my threads get closed or my accounts are disabled. only because i ask for a little help (wink wink)

15g of prop only costs like 30 bucks (and way less in bulk)...and you don't have to buy shit to remove estrogen from it.

conan the barbarian said:
wise word

put a good days effort in and you will find a source.

i have done that search but once again like BasConnery mentioned you don't know if they are legit/reliable for all you know they took ear wax and said voula! test enan... :) i guess i can take the risk. i would just rather go to someone that knows someone type of thing.

Perhaps I'm foolish and paranoid, but think about it...whatever you buy...you're planning on injecting that into your body. If it's fake, is it safe? Could be rat poison for all we know... unless you have it lab tested....

r1crx said:
i have done that search but once again like BasConnery mentioned you don't know if they are legit/reliable for all you know they took ear wax and said voula! test enan... :) i guess i can take the risk. i would just rather go to someone that knows someone type of thing.

once you have found a source, have it checked out by a mod. if they havnt heard of it, buy something cheap, ie test enanthate and see if the characteristics match like it melts in your hand for an example. also you could have it lab tested. shouldnt cost too much and you will know you have a reliable source.

Bro, you've got to be patient and earn some trust and/or respect unless you just get lucky and someone drops a source in your lap. I have been brewing for 3 years and just this past week made my first powder order.
there are plenty of ways to check the validity of a source before sending money.
As for the estro solublizer. DO SOME RESEARCH!!! There is a box at top that says Search. If you do a search and put a little time in, you'll find all kinds of good places for the solublizer. You'll also learn alot about the process by doing some research.
I saw your post on another board with 0 replys. This is what they are going to tell you if anybody replys. JM2cents

Good Luck

Back