Ethante, Cypionate and Equipoise

HiImMike

So, currently on TRT at 100mg per week. I have a few bottle of cyp and a few of eth. Is there a good way to run them together at 400mg per week? Running eq too, but not really part of this question.

Thanks in advance.

What im thinking is 1ml of each per week. eth, cyp and eq. 10 weeks eq and 12 weeks of test at the higher dose. then ill just slip back to 100mg test as prescribed. thoughts?

What im thinking is 1ml of each per week. eth, cyp and eq. 10 weeks eq and 12 weeks of test at the higher dose. then ill just slip back to 100mg test as prescribed. thoughts?

Isnt that kind of low doing one ML of EQ a week? Assuming its 2-300mg per ML.
I have EQ that is 600mg per ML but I know it***8217;s rare to find EQ in that high of mg.

What would someone notice running EQ at that low of a dose EW?

it was a fresh site, normally hit every other week. normal injection, massaged for a few seconds after. feels fine now.
source is good, everything looks legit.

please lay out your cycle in MG's, i cant decifer the ml . what about your pct and training plan?

Cyp actually has the shorter half life at 8 days. Enanthate is 10 days.

You can mix & match them in any ratio, they are very close to the same in terms of both half life and percentage testosterone

it was a fresh site, normally hit every other week. normal injection, massaged for a few seconds after. feels fine now.
source is good, everything looks legit.

Man that was an awfully low dosage of EQ, and I have a lot of experience using it so not just trying to be a dickhead. I suspect it had little to do with any gains or whatever effects you may have or have not experienced. Optimal dose of EQ is about 600mg weekly and needs to be run for 12 weeks, but 16 weeks is best obviously along with a test base and whatever else. Easier if you can get higher dosed EQ for less pinning. I did not think the above information was accurate until I ran it several times at different dosages and the 12 week mark is where it starts to really show the benefits of EQ, and even better for a few more weeks. Just my 2cnts and experience. :)

Cyp actually has the shorter half life at 8 days. Enanthate is 10 days.

You can mix & match them in any ratio, they are very close to the same in terms of both half life and percentage testosterone

Strange but I get stingy tits with cypionate but dont get it at all from enanthate or test prop. Cyp and Enanth are almost identical but for one alkaline I believe that cyp has. Weird but true. Ever had that problem?

Back