ethyl oleate

Thoms said:
My favorie UG uses ethyl oleate as oil, along with BA/BB. It doesn't crash, even at concentrations of test enan at 350mg/ml. The e.o. is smooth, even waterlike. Internet lab reports on concentration, plus my own bloodwork prove it's all legit.
Their range of products includes test prop, enan, cyp; tren ac, enan; boldenone und, masteron, deca, drive, sust, and liquid D-bol, which is the only one that sometimes crashes.
So by all means it can be done. I do not know if they add anything else besides the BA/BB.
I think that using EO For Test E solutions is prettymuch a waste. Especially since I have made concentrations (higher than 350) using grapeseed oil. I have had the most success with Masteron (at 100mg) is does flow and look like water with absolutely no residual pain.

GPAS said:
I think that using EO For Test E solutions is prettymuch a waste. Especially since I have made concentrations (higher than 350) using grapeseed oil. I have had the most success with Masteron (at 100mg) is does flow and look like water with absolutely no residual pain.

masteron at 100 is pain free no matter how you make it. :D

GPAS said:
There are some guys at other sites that would have you drawn and quartered for such ideas. :shoot2:

i live in the real world, you know the one. i use common sense and not a bunch of dumbass studies. :D

i dont even argue with those dorks anymore. =0l

pullinbig said:
i live in the real world, you know the one. i use common sense and not a bunch of dumbass studies. :D

i dont even argue with those dorks anymore. =0l

haha, you said dorks...

I prefer real world evidence too. One of the reasons that this is my favorite forum.
People here seem to speak from experience, not just an opinion based on what they read from someone else.

GPAS said:
I prefer real world evidence too. One of the reasons that this is my favorite forum.
People here seem to speak from experience, not just an opinion based on what they read from someone else.

unfortunately in this game, personal experience can be somewhat off, because as we all know, or should know by now, each person will react differently to each hormone out there.

RJH8541 said:
unfortunately in this game, personal experience can be somewhat off, because as we all know, or should know by now, each person will react differently to each hormone out there.

Especially in regard to orals. Some people have god awful sides with dbol, anadrol or Winstrol (winny). I hate dbol, but do fine on winny.

urgent! need responses a.s.a.p.

Guys...my boldenenone cypionate has crashed. i have used grapeseed oil and 2% ba and more than 20% bb. what could be the problem here?

Back