ethyl oleate

i'm gonna try my hand at home brew, is there anything special i should look out for when using this oil? probably going to make liquid dbol, test prop, tren ace...is there anyway to make some sorta godzilla brew with like 100mg prop, 50mg tren and 50mg dbol all in one 1ml shot? using the oleate shouldnt that be painless? whats USP grade?

gonna stick with just prop, see what happens...any info to the questions above would be appreciated...

is ethyl oleate the best oil to use? i heard its painless? is there a better oil? is prop good in it? test e? c? tren? is there a better one i could use?

Any more questions? lol

Listen, just get you some regualr oil from the grocery store, peanut or otherwise.

You can make a nice Prop/Tren A combo at 100mg/75mg that you barely feel during injection.

EO i would only suggest for Prop. It has been discussed before but the pricing of it is not cheap compared to oil. Oil can be had at any grocery store for pretty cheap, so why not make it out of oil and see if your sensitive to the prop ester. I am sensitive so i had to get EO and home brew but at 150mg/ml it is painless and flows like water through a 25g needle. Just becareful because it has a low flashpoint so when heating it up don't forget about it on the stove.

For cyp, e, tren just use oil. It's painless anyway without the EO. Not worth wasting your money on brewing cyp with EO IMO.....

Hope that answers some of your questions.

I don't yet know which is causing it, but either high BB content (15-20%) or EO is causing me major problems.
I made Tren E with EO and it crashed. (It may also be crashing in depot as well.)
I also made a Test Prop (200mg/ml) with EO.
I recently made and started using a Test E (500) made with EO/grapeseed oil.
All three were made with high BB and EO.
The problem...every time and every site where I shoot these solutions produces a hardened lump that prettymuch cripples the muscle site. This last week, I shot the Test E and Tren E into my pecs and for the last six days, I looked and felt like I just had pec implant surgery! I don't remember it being this bad when I used the Test Prop/EO solution, but I am having major reactions with the enanthate-estered hormones.
I also made some Bold Cyp with EO, though I have not tested it yet.
Just something to take note of for all the lay-chemist out there...

From what I've seen, prop and phenylprop are the most "stable" in EO. I know several people who have had more success than not with cyp esters as well but enan/no-ester/acetates seem to have problems. For what reason? I have no clue.

Back