Evaluation of PCT - How do you approach?

Really focus on your diet. You should be putting on the pounds now. Id expect you to have twice the gains you have. Make sure you are getting enough protein.

Really focus on your diet. You should be putting on the pounds now. Id expect you to have twice the gains you have. Make sure you are getting enough protein.

I ended up putting on around 18 pounds and gained a lot of strenght.

Do you have any good advice regarding diet? For now I am just eating the same amount as on cycle, since my test levels are still high and I plan to continue to do it through PCT, but maybe adjust a bit later on to avoid gaining fat due to the catabolic state the body faces during PCT (maybe cut of 100-200 calories)

I ended up putting on around 18 pounds and gained a lot of strenght.

Do you have any good advice regarding diet? For now I am just eating the same amount as on cycle, since my test levels are still high and I plan to continue to do it through PCT, but maybe adjust a bit later on to avoid gaining fat due to the catabolic state the body faces during PCT (maybe cut of 100-200 calories)

diet advice, you could contact 3J and get some solid advice there.

have yo contacted 3J yet, he will not lead you astray as to diet advice and get you started on that.

3J did not recommend to change the amount of calories during PCT, but rather to increase the intake of fat, which is proved to increase testosterone naturally. So what I am doing right now, I eat around the same amount of calories as on cycle, just increased the fat intake at the expense of some carbs.

I actually feel fine, much better than expected. No depression, no excessive tiredness etc. With regards to gains, I think I maybe look a bit smaller/lighter, could be due to the reduced fulness/thickness of the muscles after steroid cessation. I measured my right arm today and it is still the same size as on cycle, and have only lost around 1.5-2 pounds up until now. I guess it is mostly water, but probably also some muscle.

Strenght is somewhat the same as on cycle, I try to lift the same weight (even more in some lifts). In some lifts I struggle to get the last 1-2 reps, which I was getting on cycle. I think strenght and body weight is the best indicators of whether I am keeping gains?

Strenght is somewhat the same as on cycle, I try to lift the same weight (even more in some lifts). In some lifts I struggle to get the last 1-2 reps, which I was getting on cycle. I think strenght and body weight is the best indicators of whether I am keeping gains?
yes bodyweight, bodyfat% and strength can be good indicators as to if your keeping your gains. and your diet as well. Lots of people do a cycle, end their cycle succesfully and reboot their nuts but stop eating the same amount of food that they where eating to get up to par during their cycle so end up losing their gains.

You really need to focus on your diet. You should be putting on moree weight by now. Id expect you to have twice the gains you have. Make sure you are getting enough protein.

You really need to focus on your diet. You should be putting on moree weight by now. Id expect you to have twice the gains you have. Make sure you are getting enough protein.

Are you saying I should be putting on more weight during PCT?

Back