High hemoglobin before start of cycle-need advice

getswolen76

I was on TRT of 200mg a week. I haven't had a shot in a month to month in a half. I went to go donate earlier today before I start a cycle of test/npp/mast. When I went they said my hemoglobin was at 20.1. They did allow me to donate I will admit I need to start drinking alot more water. Should I still start the cycle or hold off? I did have a doctor tell me I do have Gilbert's syndrome.

Do not do a cycle until it comes down. Simple. Water. Diet. Low sugar. Take a look at your diet man a lot it will be there

Do not do a cycle until it comes down. Simple. Water. Diet. Low sugar. Take a look at your diet man a lot it will be there

I am sure its all diet related. I been eating so shitty the last month. I been drinking nothing but soda and be lucky if I drink a 16 ounce or 500ml water bottle. I talked to my trainer and he said to drink at least a gallon a day. Like I said after is 20.1 I did donate. How much does a donation bring it down?

Should bring it down but wont be anything without the combo of increases water. Man 500ml a day is badddd

I am sure its all diet related. I been eating so shitty the last month. I been drinking nothing but soda and be lucky if I drink a 16 ounce or 500ml water bottle. I talked to my trainer and he said to drink at least a gallon a day. Like I said after is 20.1 I did donate. How much does a donation bring it down?

a gallon a day of water is brilliant and youll lose weight as well. drink less sodas, drink fresh juices only with water and youll be fine in no time.

get your diet healthy and get off junk food, drink more water, at least 1 gallon per day like your trainer said. i can drink 1 gallon of water just working out. and 2 gallons of water a day is better as you will lose weight as well.

I have read in a lot of forums and on here that nolva isnt good with deca so did you guys think that i should run clomid after or letro. Just want some input. Dont think i am goin to run the nolva and was wondering what is the proper post cycle therapy for a cycle like mine

donatiing blood wont bring iit down so much. but its smart to drink all the water that you can. 2 gallons minimum at least. and if you can drink natural juices in the mix all the better you will be.

Back