Everyone Be Careful!

TERESKAN said:
bar the authorities/police and customs, yes this would be a excellent business oppertunity but with the british legal system I certainly am not gonna take advantage of any such future oppertunity, I personally am grateful to be able to get enough gear in to use myself and a select few around me.
Its when we get greedy and start taking unnecessary risky that we bring attention to ourselves and this is how a lot of sources go down by wanting to make that extra few bucks.
The other sad thing is the way the law works, we as steroid users are treated with the same harsh treatment as crack and other hard drug dealers/users. But on the other hand every big steroids bust there has been there has always been class 1 drugs involved. moral to the story is don't get greedy don't get caught.
I was only joking with ya.... but you're right about the greed. If you can be content to make for yourself and maybe some close friends you're much better off.

man this sucks...i just made an order hopefully it will make it through....
what about getting powders from other countries

TERESKAN said:
bar the authorities/police and customs, yes this would be a excellent business oppertunity but with the british legal system I certainly am not gonna take advantage of any such future oppertunity, I personally am grateful to be able to get enough gear in to use myself and a select few around me. Its when we get greedy and start taking unnecessary risky that we bring attention to ourselves and this is how a lot of sources go down by wanting to make that extra few bucks.
The other sad thing is the way the law works, we as steroid users are treated with the same harsh treatment as crack and other hard drug dealers/users. But on the other hand every big steroids bust there has been there has always been class 1 drugs involved. moral to the story is don't get greedy don't get caught.

Surely your source in the UK will be getting all there raw materials, powders and so on from China, I can't order anything at the moment from china and my guy has just removed his list from a Open board...without America being able to order it may not be worth the pharmacys remaining open in China...

Lucky13 said:
Surely your source in the UK will be getting all there raw materials, powders and so on from China, I can't order anything at the moment from china and my guy has just removed his list from a Open board...without America being able to order it may not be worth the pharmacys remaining open in China...

I dont have a source in the UK. and I would definatly not reccomend using a open board as these are the first to be targeted. The guy who I use has been underground for a while now and this is where he shall stay.

Last edited:
I retract my above statements, my guy has just said they are going on holiday untill further notice. UK has now been affected.

Last edited:
People here and on other boards keep saying that after the Olympics is over, things will be back to normal, but the Olympics is 14 months away! That's a long fuckin wait for things to get back to normal!!

DougoeFre5h said:
Well, this is just great. Not that I have much involvement in anything these days, but I just hate to think that we had our hey-day and this may all be coming to a slow, grinding halt.
Keep your ear to the ground, I wouldn't say "grinding halt" more like rapid slowdown.

Button Buck said:
2007 Thread Titles: "Will my Prop hold @ 200mg/ml?"

2008 Thread Titles: "Will my Cell-Tech hold at 30g/ml?"

LOL....

yes this suck just when i was about to restock earlier this month everyone went low....what BS i guess i should have got my ass on a roll a little earlier.

I don't know why are you making so much panic ?
My source is reliable, prices are a bit high, but I'm sure I'll get what I order...

I'll just live on my pink thais for a couple of years, look forward to logs like "200mgdbolED 12weeks" ;)

Button Buck said:
2007 Thread Titles: "Will my Prop hold @ 200mg/ml?"

2008 Thread Titles: "Will my Cell-Tech hold at 30g/ml?"

Lol. Classic.

Ive got enuff prop powder for 3 or 4 years so im all good.

Back