Excercises per body part???

jb160

How many different excercises do ya'll do for each body part? I am doing anywhere from 3-4. Like for chest I do flat and decline with the bar and with dumbells so 4 there but like tris I only do 2-3

Kewl I do about 3-4 with 8-10 reps Just wanted to make sure Iwasn't overtraing or undertraining

Friscochick said:
me too! Except for bis/tris

HaHa!!! Me too Friscochick, I love my arm workouts!!! I do Bi's/Tri's together superset each one. It takes me about 45min. and my arms are ready to explode after my workout!!!:p

BUFFDAWG10 said:
HaHa!!! Me too Friscochick, I love my arm workouts!!! I do Bi's/Tri's together superset each one. It takes me about 45min. and my arms are ready to explode after my workout!!!:p

Hmmm I might have to try that

jb160 said:
Hmmm I might have to try that

Yes, someone showed me this routine a couple of years back and I love it. I will do a set with Bi's then immediately hit a set on Tri's, I do this for a total of 9-12 sets. If you hit it hard non-stop I promise you your arms will have an unbelievable pump by the end of your workout!

jb160 said:
How many different exercises do ya'll do for each body part? I am doing anywhere from 3-4. Like for chest I do flat and decline with the bar and with dumbells so 4 there but like tris I only do 2-3

It's a REALLY tough question... and it all depends on what sort of training regime you are on brother. :) -- I say brother like Hulk Hogan does. :)

Typically, I don't really care about how many exercises I do... as long as I get my 5-8 work sets in ... granted, I don't want ALL 5-8 on ONE exercise... but a typical back workout might be:

Barbell Rows
Rack Deads
High Face Pulls
Cable Rows

I might have 2 work sets in each exercise... or ... 2-3 in the first two, and 1 in the last two... since the first two are more mass builders than the latter...

C-ditty

I'm with Buffdawg when it comes to training arms. I hate driving home after arm day b/c I can hardly turn the steering wheel.

Back