exp. date

staybig

hey dudes what would happen if i used humalog insulin after the exp. date does is just lose its pontency or will i fuck me up???

another question i am on the test and tren cycle and the result are pretty good but my fucking legs are killing me from the shots what can i do for that???

staybig said:
hey dudes what would happen if i used humalog insulin after the exp. date does is just lose its pontency or will i fuck me up???

another question i am on the test and tren cycle and the result are pretty good but my fucking legs are killing me from the shots what can i do for that???
1) I think it just loses potency

2) Find other places to inject (glutes, delts, tri's)

Potency is lost after the experation date, due to lots of factors. You shouldnt have any problems with it hurting you, unless it has been exposed to contaminents of some sort. Best bet tho, since its level of potency is questionable - is to toss it. Since its only insulin, you should be able to get more.

Yeah bro it is going to be weaker, but I really do not know by how much. Secondly you need to make sure to rotate injections sites

if your legs hurt from so many injections then you can use clay to reduce swelling or inflamation in the area. pm me for details if youre interested. later.

this is the thing i do rotate my injection all over my body and this morning i put a shot into my calf and now i can not move it and it hurt like hell can not even walk on it.....

Back