Experiences with Clenbuterol

Q

Queenstarfish

Hey everyone! Could anyone who has used clen give me some feedback of what you thought about it and also what were your results? I'm thinking of doing a short cycle of of it in the near future to cut up and just wanted to read about your experiences. It would be greatly appreciated!

Just wondering.....have you tried to cut with cardio and diet? I am currently cutting for a comp and am losing fat faster than I need to. It's melting off!!!! I am doing 45 min of SS cardio 6 days a week.....nothing tough....just getting the heart rate up. I'm at 1900 cals and weigh 125-126 but 4 weeks ago I was 135! I'm only supposed to lose 2 pounds per week but it has been 2.5!

Either way I am curious also with people's experiences!

My diet's very clean and when I do cut-up I usually carb-cycle, which seems to work. I try to keep my caloric intake between 1800-2000 calories a day. I'm about 145 lbs 13.5% bf. I usua lly do 30-40 mins of cardio 5-6 times a week. Part of the reason I want to cycle with clen, is b/c of it's anabolic effects too. I want to lose as much fat as possible while sparing as much muscle as possible. Also, combined with my current cutting regime and diet, the clen would give me that extra 'kick' as well as give me some appetite suppression as well (keep in mind, I have a freaking big appetite, so lowering calories is a b**ch for me :) I'm aware that I would need to start off with small doses and then work my way up, providing my body is ready. I've used ephedra before and I didn't have too many negative effects from it, other then the occassional jitters.

Sounds like your body responded well to you regime Miss M :) Freaking 10 lbs in 4 weeks!

Queenstarfish said:
My diet's very clean and when I do cut-up I usually carb-cycle, which seems to work. I try to keep my caloric intake between 1800-2000 calories a day. I'm about 145 lbs 13.5% bf. I usua lly do 30-40 mins of cardio 5-6 times a week. Part of the reason I want to cycle with clen, is b/c of it's anabolic effects too. I want to lose as much fat as possible while sparing as much muscle as possible. Also, combined with my current cutting regime and diet, the clen would give me that extra 'kick' as well as give me some appetite suppression as well (keep in mind, I have a freaking big appetite, so lowering calories is a b**ch for me :) I'm aware that I would need to start off with small doses and then work my way up, providing my body is ready. I've used ephedra before and I didn't have too many negative effects from it, other then the occassional jitters.

Sounds like your body responded well to you regime Miss M :) Freaking 10 lbs in 4 weeks!

It is responding well Queenie.....but I am not dealing with being hungry all the time so well. I may have to get an appetite suppressant. I'm at 1900 cals too!

Hoodia's supposed to be a decent AS. It's been used for centuries by African Bushmen while they would travel for long periods of time w/o any food. But, if clen can help aid in cutting-up and also suppress my appetite, then I'm all for it. I'll let you know how it goes when I start it. Not for a couple more weeks, though. I'm almost finished bulking.

clen is for the last part of contest prep imo...keep an eye on bp while on it...my wife got a lil bit high on the dosage and ended up around 180 ,it can be dangerous stuff just like everything else.

I agree. I definitely want to start off very low on it and monitor bp at least 2x a week. If it gets too high, then obviously I want to respect that and either lower the dose or lay off it for a couple of days. Also planning on taking the milk thistle, hawthorn berry, fish oils, and multi. I actually want to compete in the near future, so I'm seeing how my body reacts to dieting while using clen so that right before an actual competition, I will know what works for me in terms of really cutting up.

GEEZ man! 180?! What did she do? GO lower on the dose, I hope.

Last edited:
Queenstarfish said:
I agree. I definitely want to start off very low on it and monitor bp at least 2x a week. If it gets too high, then obviously I want to respect that and either lower the dose or lay off it for a couple of days. Also planning on taking the milk thistle, hawthorn berry, fish oils, and multi. I actually want to compete in the near future, so I'm seeing how my body reacts to dieting on clen so that right before an actual competition, I will know what works for me.

GEEZ man! 180?! What did she do? GO lower on the dose, I hope.

Sorry to keep hijacking your threads Queenie....but you're a wealth of information and I enjoy picking your brain!!! :)

1. Milk Thistle does something for the liver...right?
2. Is Clen hard on the liver and is it injected or taken orally or both?
3. What does Hawthorn berry do?
4. How many fish oils do you take each day?

Ha! No worries Miss M!

1. Milk thistle helps to protect the liver from harmful toxins. I use it regardless of being on a cycle, just because I am a firm believer in 'body insurance.'

2.It is still unkown whether or not clen is taxing on the liver, but it's best to play it safe anyway.

3.Hawthorn berry is used for heart health as are fish oils. When I come to the point of doing an actual steroid cycle, these will be MUSTS in my supplement line. Since clen can easily affect blood pressure, it makes sense to put some extra insurance on the heart as well.

4. I take 3 fish oils a day :)

That's a goooood post!!
I'm also considering clen since I kinda balloonned up during the winter!
Damn it!!

Yeah, I've been bulking for the past several weeks and am tired of the water weight (especially since it's been so freaking hot out here!). Plus, I'm going to LA in a couple of months and want to look good for the beach ;-)

I tried Clen about a year ago. It gave me very bad tremors, I mean I literally had to give up applying eye liner, it became dangerous. Worse than that, it gave me incredibly bad cramps, so straight away my work outs were compromised. I do not believe it helped me shed any body fat at all. Nothing. I even tried it again, convinced that it must do something positive for me. Zilch. I wouldn't take it even if it was given to me for free.

Back