Expired Supplements should I use ??

Stroyer

I was just unpacking some more stuff down in the basement from when we moved here (we moved about 8 months ago & I am still unpacking) & I found about a half used container of prolab creatine that expired in 3/02 & a container of prolab glutamine that expired 3/02.

Should I use either of toss them ?? I was thinking toss them.

Stroy

Uhh I'd eat it. I had a tub of weight gainer that was 2 years expired and I ate all of it and I couldn't tell that there was anything wrong with it. It might not have been as good as the day I bought it but it wasn't worth throwing it out imho.

Thanks

I will try em, If I dont notice any weird resluts, I guess I will use them, instead of wasting the $$ for them & tossin them..

Thanks for the opinions.
Stroy

Re: Thanks

Stroyer said:
I will try em, If I dont notice any weird resluts, I guess I will use them, instead of wasting the $$ for them & tossin them..

Thanks for the opinions.
Stroy
Let us know if you grow an extra arm or something.:laugh4:

Stroyer said:
I was just unpacking some more stuff down in the basement from when we moved here (we moved about 8 months ago & I am still unpacking) & I found about a half used container of prolab creatine that expired in 3/02 & a container of prolab glutamine that expired 3/02.

Stroy

so they expired even before you moved?

ah well, eat them anyways. i doubt anything bad will happen. except your penis might fall off

Expired

Well so far after only one days post workout use, my penis is still here & my boys down south are still operating & now extra appendages have yet formed...so all good so far...

Stroyer

Stroyer said:

Stroy

They're okay for about a year after the expiration date...

Back