extremely tired

antibolic

Hello,
i have started a cycle with sustanon and deca.
500mg Sustanon (sust), 400mg deca per week.

four days ago i took my first Sustanon (sust) shot 250mg and deca 200mg, i also took 0.5mg of Caber and 0.25 mg of aromasin.

I have continued to take aromasin at 0.25mg daily and have since had another Sustanon (sust) 250mg shot.

now the problem is that after the second day i started feeling extremely tired, had a lack of energy and got dizzy when moving around. I also had an on and off headache.

Im still having these side effects and i have no idea what is causing it, i feel at times it is worse with coffee consumption.

Am i doing too much deca and not enough test? could it be the aromasin?

could it be the caber, i know caber has similar side effects but its half life is about 4 days and i still feel horrible.

Does anyone have any ideas, maybe i haven't thought of something.

PS. Feel free to bag my cycle out, at this stage i will take any help i can get to sort this out.

Thankyou.

It's WAY too early for any sides from the sustanon or deca, so you can rule those out. Caber, being a dopamine agonist IS known to make you sleepy, which is why it's best taken at night before bedtime. I'm assuming you've been taking the caber in the morning? Aromasin isn't really known for causing this, but as unique as everyone's body is - it's entirely possible. If you're taking caber at night, I'd stop that first and see how you feel. If you're still tired, try the aromasin and et cetera.

Good luck! :)

I took caber four days ago and haven't taken it since and im still extremely tired. I have been on Sustanon (sust) for about 4 weeks before adding deca four days ago.

I took caber four days ago and haven't taken it since and im still extremely tired. I have been on Sustanon (sust) for about 4 weeks before adding deca four days ago.
Oh, I was under the impression you started both four days ago. Some people do get lethargic while on AAS, but my question is - did you start the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 4 days ago, or did you start that 4 weeks ago?

sorry i wasn't clear, i started Sustanon (sust) 4 weeks ago and took nolva with it but as i have heard its a post cycle therapy (pct) med and not best for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) i switched 4 days ago to aromasin and started taking deca and caber aswell.

No need for caber yet. Sustanon (sust) is my fav and hits the next day cuz of the prop. It also converts quicker and this is your lethargy prob. It's ALWAYS estrogen related...

No need for caber yet. Sustanon (sust) is my fav and hits the next day cuz of the prop. It also converts quicker and this is your lethargy prob. It's ALWAYS estrogen related...

is there any way to counteract this? Im taking aromasin already. Im that tired that im not training because of it, kind of defeats the purpose of taking aas.

Yes. I would Take more Aromatase inhibitor (AI). You could be one that converts to estro quicker than others.

With some of these RC's they can be underdosed as well. Try it at a higher dose, but remember it takes a good week to start workin and needs to be taken daily.

You could just simply have a cold/sick/allergies....you could also try dosing some DHEA to see if that helps with the legarthy.....orally it sucks but there are a few transdermal options out there (tranaderm, dermacrine, etc)

Hey guys, i haven't taken the caber since feeling tired and i have to say i'm back to normal now.

Could it be that the caber was increasing my estrogen too much and by increasing my aromasin dosage i could have countered this tiredness (if it wasn't just a cold or allergy). I have also heard that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) increases your estrogen as well so it will be interesting to see if i suffer from these same symptoms again once commencing HCG.

If all else fails is there another product apart from aromasin that i could take that can help with these symptoms or one that can lower estrogen even more than aromasin?

Also correct me if i'm wrong but i don't really need to take caber until i see/feel the signs of gyno/lactation etc.

it sounded like stopping caber helped ....

but i just wanted to throw this out there

i know alot of bros are very worried about gyno & other sides from test and other gear and hard hpta shut down of deca so they start nolva or adex or aromasin on day one

technically you dont need it for several days/weeks until your free test really starts to convert, AND some bros don't even have this issue as bad or at all depending on genetics and dont need it daily, some can take every other day or prn, or not all

it has become general rule to just add them to cycle on day one but not best idea imo/experience

DON'T increase your aromasin as suggested, as a matter of fact since your still too early in your cycle id lay of aromasin and caber & see how you feel. then Id slowly add them in 1 or the other as needed and/or if you feel sides, in small but effective doses . this is a good general rule for all 1st time cycles so you can learn your body instead of having 4 or 5 compounds ingested at once and you cant tell if up is down or down is up.

and yes you can crash your estro in a few days (easiest with a blocker like tamaxofin/nolvadex) which works differently than aromasin

How long were you running Nolva for & at what dose ? did you start on day one and take daily for 4 weeks? - this would def. cause estrogen issues

since you were only in week 1 taking long ester Sustanon (sust) and the first shot only the short ester prop has only hit so your test hasnt spiked all that much yet your combating your estrogen which hadnt even spiked yet, so you would be lowering it past needed levels

btw signs of estrogen crash is lethargy & then when its real low you get these arthritic like aches , especially your legs will hurt etc, but it is like a nagging ache not in the muscle but almost in the bones, & this ache will go away in one day as long as you discontinue estrogen blockers and keep taking test that can convert to a little needed e

Last edited:
it sounded like stopping caber helped ....

but i just wanted to throw this out there

i know alot of bros are very worried about gyno & other sides from test and other gear and hard hpta shut down of deca so they start nolva or adex or aromasin on day one

technically you dont need it for several days/weeks until your free test really starts to convert, AND some bros don't even have this issue as bad or at all depending on genetics and dont need it daily, some can take every other day or prn, or not all

it has become general rule to just add them to cycle on day one but not best idea imo/experience

DON'T increase your aromasin as suggested, as a matter of fact since your still too early in your cycle id lay of aromasin and caber & see how you feel. then Id slowly add them in 1 or the other as needed and/or if you feel sides, in small but effective doses . this is a good general rule for all 1st time cycles so you can learn your body instead of having 4 or 5 compounds ingested at once and you cant tell if up is down or down is up.

and yes you can crash your estro in a few days (easiest with a blocker like tamaxofin/nolvadex) which works differently than aromasin

How long were you running Nolva for & at what dose ? did you start on day one and take daily for 4 weeks? - this would def. cause estrogen issues

since you were only in week 1 taking long ester Sustanon (sust) and the first shot only the short ester prop has only hit so your test hasnt spiked all that much yet your combating your estrogen which hadnt even spiked yet, so you would be lowering it past needed levels

btw signs of estrogen crash is lethargy & then when its real low you get these arthritic like aches , especially your legs will hurt etc, but it is like a nagging ache not in the muscle but almost in the bones, & this ache will go away in one day as long as you discontinue estrogen blockers and keep taking test that can convert to a little needed e

I think i took Nolva E3D.

At the moment i'm taking aromasin 12.5mg per day, i had increased it to two doses per day for the last two days on the advice of Solomon, i have noticed that i have been more tired again over the last few day however my work load and hours worked has increase over those days which does at times make me tired anyway.

Like i said before i feel much better now that i have stopped caber. Would it be worth me getting a blood test to check my estro levels to make sure they are in check and that my aromasin is not having a negative effect on me and my estro. If i do go for a blood test what would i ask for and is there anything else that can be tested at the same time that might be useful to me?

its better in the future to not remove one compound while simultaneously doubling the dosage of another because its more difficult to attribute sides ....

stick with aromasin 12.5 1x per day & no caber and see how your feeling over the next week, then asses any changes thereafter.

good luck

Back