F**king/jerking off & weight

whoddy

I didn't know where to post this so i just posted here.

My question is, does f**king or jerking off too much hinder weight gain. I'm at level where i'm not gaining anymore weight. My libido is so high. Jerking off twice per day and f***king once a day.
My diet is fine ( eating like two hungry fat bishez).
And i'm on Test E (galenica) 1000mg/wk & Nolva 20mg/per 3 days.

I'm on my 9th wk and i've juss gained 8lbs.

why do so many people ask this question? What exactly do you think you are ruining by ejaculating a couple mls of fluid?

i dont really see you only gaining 8lbs with that much test in that time...only time i saw something like that my test was fake.

on 1 gram a week ide gain 8lbs of water by week two...at least.

alot of test and no gain....something other than your jerking off is the problem

A solid 8lb gain is very good, if your lean and were talking lean gains. However if your underweight and that 8lbs is water/fat/muscle then that's not so great.

I highly doubt sex is hindering your gains, it's actually not quite as calorically intensive as many would think - even when ramming it hard for an hour.

What's your age/stats/cycle experience/diet

you can burn a lot of kals fucking and wanking...you need more food,..lol
btw check you gear 1 g a week should prouce some serious gains in water alone and nolva wont help with this!
are you using any aromasin or letro?
if not check youre gear!

whoddy said:
I didn't know where to post this so i just posted here.

My question is, does f**king or jerking off too much hinder weight gain. I'm at level where i'm not gaining anymore weight. My libido is so high. Jerking off twice per day and f***king once a day.
My diet is fine ( eating like two hungry fat bishez).
And i'm on Test E (galenica) 1000mg/wk & Nolva 20mg/per 3 days.

I'm on my 9th wk and i've juss gained 8lbs.

the convo lounge will have all the information you require

Well wait now. Doesn't sex increase prolactin levels? And it must do something to your chemistry aside from the prolactin because after you bust nuts you have to wait to be interested again.

outlawtas2 said:
A solid 8lb gain is very good, if your lean and were talking lean gains. However if your underweight and that 8lbs is water/fat/muscle then that's not so great.

I highly doubt sex is hindering your gains, it's actually not quite as calorically intensive as many would think - even when ramming it hard for an hour.

What's your age/stats/cycle experience/diet

age => 27 yrs
stats => 233lbs 12-15% bf
cycle => Lifting for 5 yrs & cycling for 2 yrs
Diet => 900g carbs, ~400g protein per day

i dont think it affects lifting...maybe a little bit if your working legs outs....def would never fuck or wack my bag if i was going to play hockey that same day.

whoddy said:
age => 27 yrs
stats => 233lbs 12-15% bf
cycle => Lifting for 5 yrs & cycling for 2 yrs
Diet => 900g carbs, ~400g protein per day
With those stats, I think 8 pounds of gain is pretty decent.

The bigger you are, the harder the weight gain.

Back