Fake clen

slick21

I think my clen might be fake or perhaps i need to up the dosage. I just wanted to know if there were ways to tell if its fake by looking at the tab? or something i can look for to tell me if its real? and mine are tiny 40 mcg tabs... i havent read about tabs higher than 20 mcg anywhere

What brand are they? Where did you purchase them from? Have you been monitoring your body temperature while taking them?

There are legit 40 mg tabs, that doesn't mean yours are real though. Listen to what Aboot said. What dose are you currently taking?

I did 100 mcg this morning and still nothing... ill try 120 mcg tomorrow. and ill be getting a thermometer later today and see the body temp. I dont know what brand but the bottle is in asian writing and my friend ordered it from someone from a different country. He got other stuff from him that seem to work.

Man 100mg should have you rosting if you dont have a tolerance built up (which it sounds like you dont) Few people can handle over 120mcg a day so if you take that much and dont feel a damn thing then something is up..

i took 120 mcg this morning and nothing... if i took a pic of the pill would anyone be able identify if its fake.

Back