Fake Dbols

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupa

it looks legit dragon 5 mg dbol but no bitter taste at all its got like no taste i put 6 in my mouth no taste at all like water, when i put 1 on the table and press it with my finger it goes to powder, when i chew one 5 minutes and still not dissolveing when i bite on it crushes to powder weird shit its got to be fake, what ya guys think.

are you talking about british dragon? dbol is generally legit because it's so dirt cheap.

their stuff comes in a pack which a hologram of the front for anthentication
btw BD dbol is 10mg not 5mg

i've never noticed any kind of taste anyway.

just take 50mg ed for 2weeks and you'll know by the several kilos of water you'll gain.

my digi camera is fucked up but the do look real they look like britsh dragon everything looks legit accept no taste and u can have the tablet in your mouth for 1 hour it wont dissolve unless u bite on it its fake fuck that i aint trying no more fake shit i guess i got to wait till i get some good source thx guys.

dupa said:
my digi camera is fucked up but the do look real they look like britsh dragon everything looks legit accept no taste and u can have the tablet in your mouth for 1 hour it wont dissolve unless u bite on it its fake fuck that i aint trying no more fake shit i guess i got to wait till i get some good source thx guys.
British dragon does not make 5mg tabs.That should be all you need to know about the authenticity of your gear.Like someone said earlier it would be ridiculous to process fake dbol as it is so cheap.You might have tabs that are made by british dispensary.You might have a british mix up on your hands.Post a pic and i will let you know.peace

You should know not to post sources by now.

My thais were sweet and legit, the filler is often corn starch/flour. I dont know what BD is using for filler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back