Fake Dbol?/different labs different sides?

norwegianguy

This time last year I did my first dbol cycle, some yellow 10mgs, got sides (mostly positive) within a couple of days. strong euphoric feeling, testicles disappeared, slightly sensitive nips, lots of energy and vascularity.

Right now im 5 days into my second dbol cycle, Red(ish) 10mg dbols from Elixir meds, so far I havent experienced any difference in energy levels, no euphoric feeling, testicles have shrinked but not close to last time (or i might just be imagining theyve shrinked).. Only thing ive noticed is a little increase in hunger, feel alot warmer and a little more restless when trying to sleep..

Does anyone have any experience with dbols from this lab or any of their other ******** or their dbols in particular? and is it possible that the same steroid from two different labs can result in different side effects, etc due to different approaches when making the steroid?

Why on earth have you done and are doing an oral only cycle? like main man said above, oral only cycles are not for men.
your playing with fire my Scandanavian friend. You NEED to go and get blood labs asap to check your levels and see how bad you have messed yourself up. Why have you not added testosterone to your oral only cycles? test must be used as a base for each cycle.
get back to us asap please.

Someone more experinced will have to tell you amounts but you will need an AI.
Specially seeing as you had sides related to high estrogen on your first cycle with what looks like being prone to gyno ontop of that.

Listen to IMT, get BW asap..

dont worry im gonna be adding testE tomorrow, since ive never tried the lab before and read very mixed reviews and people saying it was fake, i did one week dbol only to see if they were even real and they were, it just took a while longer to notice the effects..

dont worry im gonna be adding testE tomorrow, since ive never tried the lab before and read very mixed reviews and people saying it was fake, i did one week dbol only to see if they were even real and they were, it just took a while longer to notice the effects..

You're the one who should be worried, not us ;)
Anyhow, some stats ?
Height, weight, bf ?

Amount of gear you're planning to take ?
AI ?

Why wouldn't you use them with test? Test e takes 4-6 weeks to kick in so you would've known if the dbol were good or not. Sounds reckless and fishy bud...

Back