Tren E Real Fake? Pro Pharma

Romanovik

Tren.jpg

Just got them Test E and Tren E .. I wanna know if anyone seems them around and are they good to go.
Worried about tren , i know u can heat it to get red? Im gonna taste it aswell now .. before posting
First drop was like regular oil.. But after few drops more it tasted a bit spicy/weird ...more even like Bitter taste +oil taste ....Still bitter taste in mouth after 3minutes and its coming up to my nose even ...
Im on it 2nd week and only done 2 injections and no cough yet... and its my first time from this dealer + this was cheap af.
"PRO PHARMA"
" Made in Pakistan"
"expiry 10/2020"
"batch no. 2115/20"
Trenbolone Enanthate 1ml/200mg

Just couldnt get any information about them in google.

TREN IS ON RIGHT SIDE OBV.

Never heard of them. Its impossible to answer your question. All you can do is test it and for godsakes don't taste the fucking oil dude. You have no idea what is in the vial.

Thanks for your answer. Ill give it a shot and look how it comes out.
Why not taste it , injection it into myself is even worse then tasting it ..isnt it?
If i have noidea whats in vial i should not inject it ..tho..innit

I'm just curious ! your bottles look way under the 10ml mark! did you pin it then asked if this gear is gtg? or maybe you just pulled some out for some reason ?

Get your bloodwork done, post it, and that my friend will tell you #1-if your stuff is gtg #2- if your stuff is underdosed

Back