Fake gear? Changing to another brand? Lack of results

Fja9212

Hi guys, extremely sorry to bother you with basic questions, just very unsure of what to do, second time posting so don't be to harsh please.

Stats:
Height: 5"9
Starting weight: 80-81kg
Current weight: 82-83
Currently the 5th week of my 2nd ever cycle, test e. 500mg per week
Considering blasting with tren later in the cycle (once I see noticeable gains on test)

My first cycle I put on heaps of thickness and size definitely worked for me and training improved whilst on.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to name brands/labs and prices on these forums, (really want to for further insight) tried a new brand my friend recommend and I don't feel any major difference on this test?

My friend who is currently on the same gear believes it's amazing and for him results are showing, although he has been on for over 10 weeks on test e and tren ace so it's incomparable.

My other friend who ran our old brand of test e, had huge gains in a 14 week cycle (although he was pumping like 750-800mg for the last 7 weeks

I've noticed sides such as profuse sweating, oily face but no major increase in strength and thickness anywhere and it's just reached the end of my 5th week

So my major questions are:
- Am I able to name the brand so I can gain knowledge of the reputation? (Will also name the brand I will swap back to)
- Should I wait it out and see how the rest of the cycle pans out?
- Safe to change labs? And if so when?
- besides doing blood work, any indicators of how well the gear is kicking in or if it's even legit?

Sorry for the long post, feel free to give me advice on how to post later or edit, thank you in advance

What's your diet? What's your training? What are you using for estrogen?

We're about the same size. I'm 5' 10" and about 80kg/163lbs.

If we are close in size and you ain't gaining you are not eating enough and/or not training with enough intensity. If you're on cycle you should be gain weight regardless. Fat or muscle.

500mg would definitely be noticable after 4-5 weeks. So it's probably underdosed. I can't give you a source (board rules) but I know *****Labs sell real test (to resellers), a little research will take you a long way there's only 2 or 3 resellers I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
500mg would definitely be noticable after 4-5 weeks. So it's probably underdosed. I can't give you a source (board rules) but I know *****Labs sell real test (to resellers), a little research will take you a long way there's only 2 or 3 resellers I believe.

you cant give him a source but you gave him a source anyway? read the board rules please.

Diet is alright, been pretty much eating everything and anything like my first time
Training could be more intense but even then on my first I was partying constantly and put on over 5kg in the first 7 weeks

you cant give him a source but you gave him a source anyway? read the board rules please.

Milton:
I understand that you can't openly discuss Sources.

But is it permissible to do so over the PM system.
I've only seen No Open Discussions.................................... JP

Milton:

There's no possible other way to find if your source is reputable or not? That's what I'm really after

Milton:

So do you think I should swap over to the other brand that I know?

Milton:

if you read the rules you would see that it says no sourcing on open boards. get it?

Back