fake primo maybe tren a

seminole50

Just wondering if someone could try to sell tren ace as primo ace. I got some primo ace brewed it up at 100mg/mL in 5%BA,20%BB and the rest EO. It crashed in a couple days and injections are mild to moderate to high pain when shot straight. When mixed with other oils it makes them mild to moderate. I can live with heating it up every so often to reconstitute it so to speak. Day after injection got horrible flu like symptoms. Second inj. similar but more mild symptoms and now I just don't feel totally right but it seems to be subsiding. The reason I ask this question is I hate tren b/c it kills my cardio and my cardio is dead right now. I just want to make sure I didn't get screwed by the source. It was a white crystalline powder kinda shiny. I guess another question is what does tren ace look like?

tren is a dark golden color, no matter how it is brewed. ive never heard of injectable primo ace, and in fact that sounds a little scary to me. many short estered drugs come with flu symptoms and painful injections. if you want to run primo ace, do it orally.

Schering used to make inj primo ace @20mg/mL so it's possible. And the oral bioavailabilty is about 30% so it would take around 300mg/day to equal my 100mg/day inj. not to mention the stuff is expensive. we'll see how long I can stand painful inj. if I can't I can always take it orally even though it's already in inj. solution

Primo Ace has been known for being incredibly painful, so much so that most people opt to take it orally if they are going to use it at all. If you're worried that its fake, chance would be that it's Test Prop not Tren Ace. Primo powder is ~10x more expensive then Test Prop powder, therefore would be the most reasonable drug to be used to counterfeit. Also, the gains from Test Prop would be significant making people think they were getting great quality product.

Just a thought.

I've since decided that it's not fake. The place I got it from has a freat rep. Everything I'm experiencing goes right along with primo ace(flu symptoms, horrible injection pain,etc.)I've also decided to go oral instead of inj. Curious though can I just take my inj solution of primo ace orally?

Back