Fake Qv ? Really ?

byp0

One of my friend tell me that many people around him try the QV (sealed box with ologram) without result. They told me that they have a lot of fake on the market.
What are you thinking about it ?
Me I personnaly think that with the sealed method and the hologram, the bottle can't be fake. May be i'm ignorant... let me know...

There are always going to be fakes. That being said, I hear nothing special about qv being faked. Now primo on the other hand...

Do a searchabout QV. Their is a thread somewhere out there about what to look for.

For example:

Fakes - square edges
Real - rounded edges

Real - hologram says seguiridad on it, or something like that.

Also, look for a lot number and go to QV's website and it should match one of the lots on the site.

I love QV!!

mine had the holgram and was sealed and checked lot number on there site, i like QV but the main problem i have with them that there is never 10cc in the vial it is almost always short.

byp0 said:
I don't know what you mean by rounded egdes
Mine have securigard hologram and the lot is on the net.

The hologram label will have rounded edges.

jarbulldog said:
mine had the holgram and was sealed and checked lot number on there site, i like QV but the main problem i have with them that there is never 10cc in the vial it is almost always short.

There is some truth to that, but many times this point is overblown. By that I mean most people forget that if they take 10 shots for example, there will be a loss of 10x whatever is left in the needle. The only way to be sure is to get a syringe larger than 10ccs and pull out all the contents and then see if you have 10ccs or not. I say larger than 10cc because again, you don't want to forget the stuff in the needle.

TxLonghorn said:
There is some truth to that, but many times this point is overblown. By that I mean most people forget that if they take 10 shots for example, there will be a loss of 10x whatever is left in the needle. The only way to be sure is to get a syringe larger than 10ccs and pull out all the contents and then see if you have 10ccs or not. I say larger than 10cc because again, you don't want to forget the stuff in the needle.

agreed.

Are mine fake? They came from a reliable source, in sealed box, with hologram on the box and bottle (rounded edges), but I do not see the batch number - my batch number is OVTOXA 005 March 2006

The last one I see is OVTOXA 004 March 2006

Joltran, thanks for the info - I have a hard time believing they are not real but I jsut started them when I ran out of Denkall.

lot numbers can be faked, not very reliable. i had heard of a distributor moving some fake qv shit out of mexico a while back. Not sure how valid it was, but i don't beleive it was on the open board.

Back