Fake Tren? No sides yet. Please chime in.

BalcoBob

I'm about 2 weeks in my Tren Ace cycle with test obviously. Well no night sweats. No mood swings. No crying. Good pumps but that could be the test. I'm doing 100mgs EOD. I sleep fine as well. Fake?

Your piss looking dark and smelling strange? That's what I look for as an early indicator that it's gtg. Not everyone gets the other sides btw. ;)

I'm about 2 weeks in my Tren Ace cycle with test obviously. Well no night sweats. No mood swings. No crying. Good pumps but that could be the test. I'm doing 100mgs EOD. I sleep fine as well. Fake?

if you did previous cycle then how it's now compares to previous cycle? If you did say 500mg test/week before and now let's say less or same and get better results pumps then tren works what test you run enenthanate? then in 2 weeks you would not feel much from test.

lol @ no crying

for me, 2 weeks in i'd know for sure if its real. 2 weeks in you should look bigger/fuller around the shoulder/chest/trap area. you should definitely notice a change in your attitude by week 2. i'd say 2 weeks in on tren ace, its in full effect.

i haven't got sides from tren ace to date (3 weeks in on first use). I'm running 550mg a week, pinned everyday.

I just know that I'm a little more aggressive and I'm more ripped and veiny already!

Why the hell does everyone judge tren by side effects. I know a guy that gets more side effects from Drol than 500mg a week of Tren.

If your also concerned about having fake shit quit buying junk from labs you know nothing about.

Your piss looking dark and smelling strange? That's what I look for as an early indicator that it's gtg. Not everyone gets the other sides btw. ;)

I also look in the mirror. And if it says awesome then the Tren is legit :)

Seriously though. No sides doesnt mean its fake. I dont get any sides from Tren A at all. Tren E on the other hand.....yikes.

I also look in the mirror. And if it says awesome then the Tren is legit :)

Seriously though. No sides doesnt mean its fake. I dont get any sides from Tren A at all. Tren E on the other hand.....yikes.

Lol look in the mirror! Haha

Bro I started low tren ace and bumped up slowly. I'm now at 300 mgs test e a week and 125mgs tren a eod. Pumps are massive now. Piss is dark. Gettin comments from people I don't ever talk to, now have stretch marks on my biceps. No sides other than I get mildly warm at night

experimented with tren a 100 eod then bumped to 150 and then again to 200 and once I did 200 trensomnia kicked in but before that just dark piss.

I too have little sides most commonly related to Tren. Little acne, little sweaty at work now, sweaty eating sometimes lol, and paranoia. 100mg EOD. Minimal effort yields actual results.. thats how I know. I'm sad to say I'm lazy as fuck right now.. but it's the damn truth. It's a little test of how powerful this shit really is. I eat meh, I train meh, and I drop fat without losing muscle.. genetics or tren, idk.. but it's never been easy for me like this.

Also, I still regularly track my vital signs, and have bloodworks and blood donations done. I don't condone using Tren the way I am to anyone.. but it is working nevertheless lol

See, I'm even disappointed and am paranoid about how everyone else will view me.. never like that lol TREN.

Is the darkened urine something consistent with everyone?

My urine will be darker if I don't keep up on hydration.. but as long as I drink enough water, it can be clear as day as usual too.

Everything else really seems to be lining up. I have been waking up week after week with a slimmer waistline, denser shoulders/traps/upper chest, forearms jacked during work ALL day, some acne, little warmer, more aggressive, and I dream something strange every night or two... like just random weird stuff.. but very "real" feeling.

Back