fake ultra testobolik?

redneck

Just got this and it looks a little suspect. Lot # is 060455 but the first 5 is upside down. Also label print is not strait.

Last edited:
Hmmm, definitely looks suspect to me but I am far from an expert. Hopefully some others can offer up some more specific information.

Looks suspect, I used to just not count suspect stuff and add other compounds. If it was real then hey....thats lagniappe! If not...oh well, ya still have your other compounds that will be working.

I still recommend a trusted UG lab these days. Too many damn imported fakes.

JMHO

gator

works

I started a few weeks ago and it works great. I don't know how it would stack up against NILE sust but it's better than the pakistan sust. I've put on 9 LBs and have gotton alot stronger and get great pumps.

ive got the same ultra testobolik been taken for two weeks. i hope it works like you say . ive only taken ip Sustanon (sust) in the past.and it was good.

Ultra Test 250

I have seen this and actually used it and so far its good I also have a diffenrent # but I was also wondering I seen some stuff that was supposed to be EQ and was wondering if Mystic Labs Bold was a known brand I never seen it but I haven't been around to much.

I know I'm new here, But I've been using the t-250 and it seems to be working for me so far...question? Can anybody post a pic of the d-bol tabs, is it from the same lab?

Anybody got the Inmunolab; Ultra test 250 lot # 060908
Ultra Nan lot # 060807
d-bol lot # 070925

Would be a great help if anyone any info on these

Thanks

yeah I got inmunolabs testobolik 250, lot # 060908. 2 injections already, no problems. my box looks a little diff then this links. I can upload a pic of em for you if you need it. I also got their var, but for the price wish I went with the d-bol. Stuff is thick and syrupy, but not too sore on the injection sight.

testobolik

ive gotten the same testabolik in the pics and it worked fine smelled like alchohol tho (maybe its cause it says theres a little in it (0.01ml alcohol bencilico) or thats its a different "vehicle" or CBP type its in)
i got lote no 060908 also
...... and the spelling of the Phenilpropionato is wrong i think they spell it with an f instead of a ph
despite these issues it was worked fine for me i also got the dianabol liquid from "laboritorios Salud Animal" anyone got any info on this brand? ill let u guys know my results in a few weeks

Back