Fast Cars & Bikes

Got any pics? 11.94 isn't bad @ at - almost a 10 second car - lol! 10 second anything is fast in my book. You on pump gas? DR's? Nitrous, Meth? SC? Z28's respond decently to mods - you should have no trouble getting into the 10's.

motor
40 over LT1 (357). speed pro slugs, eagle ibeam rods, stock crank, studed main, canton 7qt pan, 226/234 565/565 111 custom stick, heads are Llyod Elliot (out of texas) lvl2. (almost flow 300 @ .650)

NA motor, would love to sell my heads for bigger ones to drop my comp from 11.8.1 to 9.3.1. than build or buy a turbo kit. But a procharger would prolly be the easiest route to 600rw +, D1 with FMIC

dual nozzle wet kit in the box, will be on the car in a month....hello 200 hit.....hope my rearend will take it??

susp
koni 4/4 shocks, custom springs, TQ arm, LCA, 2x adj. panhard arm, poly bushings (dont do them, fuckin annoying) 35mm hollow front sway, 22m rear sway
still rockin that pussy ass 10 bolt. eaton diff, solid pinion spacer, welded tubes, still not enough......12 bolt on the way when funds allow.

body
18 inch ZO6 rims, 4 inch cowl, 2 inch drop, "camaro" lettering on the truck lid is filled in, also painted black (berger panel, for you chevy guys) SS spoiler, autometer gauges, 10 inch sub MX audio, custom box that allows me to still store the T tops in the car. alpine HU, alpine type S 6 inchers, alpine 4 channel 600 watt for interiors. alpine 400 watt single for sub.

Passes made on stock 16x8 rims. BFG Dr's @ 17 psi,

ive had it since i was 17. 27 now. its my baby, the GF who will prolly end up the wife said it needs to go or she ll go.

when i started packing her stuff up she knew the car is here for good. doesnt matter how rich or poor i am, it stays. plus i could only get 4500-5k for it....why sell it than?

Caution the 06 GT is all black. It has black roush 20's and it's lowered so it tucks them nice. Has an after market front bumper and grill. The rear end is all blacked out as well. The part that made me fall in love was the red/black leather interior! A couple of upgrades he did a cold air intake, axle back flowmaster, 410 gears, and a chip. 46,000 miles. The only thing I don't like is the 410 gears because this is gonna be my everyday driver for a while.

Its a pain in the ass for gears -- lot of room for error. So who ever you have do them make sure they know what they are doing. I had 410's in mine initially but after the SC it was waaaaay to rough and I didn't like it too much so dropped it to 373 which are GREAT with the SC in my opinion

He has the stock gears he's giving me too. How hard/expensive would it be to switch them out?

MPG is the least of my worries - at over 600 RWHP I get shit for MPG. 8 city 11 HWY baby!! lol! Umm .... yeah ... I don't drive Caution too much for that reason. Well that and the fucking tickets - ha!

swap them out for 3.27 or 3.42. they will eat up your mpg's bad. i had 4.30's and dropped down to 3.73

Dude I got some badass pics of my boys black 06 - let me see if I cand find some pics real quick

Caution the 06 GT is all black. It has black roush 20's and it's lowered so it tucks them nice. Has an after market front bumper and grill. The rear end is all blacked out as well. The part that made me fall in love was the red/black leather interior! A couple of upgrades he did a cold air intake, axle back flowmaster, 410 gears, and a chip. 46,000 miles. The only thing I don't like is the 410 gears because this is gonna be my everyday driver for a while.

Gymrat - post a pic pimp! you have some work done bro so I'd like to see it and your rear end should hold up just fine - I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet. 200 shot is gonna wake your ass up - lmao!! I can see your face now - ha! I initially started my car with the idea of going all motor ... but yeah ... that shit obviously didn't happen. I actually went turbo first and absolutely HATED it!! Caution didn't respond too well to it either causing one problem after the next. I ended up having to spend some $$$$ just to modify the dam thing so the car was at least drivable. Torn that shit off Caution not even a 3 or 4 months later and went SC with meth -- never had an issue since.

Last edited:
ill try. got a new laptop. all my shit is on a old broken one. still have it so they can transfer shit sooner or later.

car is actually down for the count at the moment. head gasket leaking so i pulled it. its been so nice in chicago recently i wish it was running so bad.

Yeah I'm in a similar boat bro. When I was in Cali a truck blew a tire and it swung around hitting the car in front me then it bounced and hit Caution in the bumper - right where the chin and bumper meet. Cracked the bumper, chin, diffuser, and 2 rods :( So Caution is in Cali getting worked on and I'm here in Alabama - fucking sucks because when its nice here I wish I had it here to pull it out. Had to replace the front end and well - replacement parts + painted striped + airbrushing + clear bra, etc - yeah I was PISSED as you can imagine. SUCKS!

ill try. got a new laptop. all my shit is on a old broken one. still have it so they can transfer shit sooner or later.

car is actually down for the count at the moment. head gasket leaking so i pulled it. its been so nice in chicago recently i wish it was running so bad.

Back