fat burning

mski7

whats the best OTC supplement for cutting bf...ripped fuel, hydroxycut,etc..

or is that the wrong way to go? i wanna cut about 5% bf and am wondering if that stuff is worth implementing into my diet

mski7 said:
whats the best OTC supplement for cutting bf...ripped fuel, hydroxycut,etc..

or is that the wrong way to go? i wanna cut about 5% bf and am wondering if that stuff is worth implementing into my diet
you can still get stacker 2 with ephedrine , pretty good stuff

Any ephedra based fat burner is your best choice. Unless of course you have health problems, then you should probably stay away from ephedrine. Ripped Fuel, Xenadrine, Stacker 2, they're all good. Just make sure you're getting the one with the MaHuang in it!:)

ive tried hydroxycut and it is just like all the other Muscle Tech products it is all hype. It is built up really good but the results of it were minimul. The best fat burners that ive experienced were both by Cytodyne Technologies. Xenadrine EFX and Xenadrine RFA-1. if you have health problems like said before stay away from ephedrine and go with Xenadrine EFX i actually got better results from it.

i like charge by labrada!!! ive used all the major ones except stacker and this one is my fav. i might try an nyc next time around. is that still avail?any one?

Lipodrene (2 a day)
Speed Stack by ABB (2 a day)
this is only for a week, I wouldnt suggest doing this for more than a week, you could compromise muscle if you do this too long

Quick way to loose %BF along with Whey Protein and Cardio.....works for me

Back