Fat loss help with pics

tazz999

Hi everyone I have been trainning on and off for a few years and have not been trainning for about 1 year.
I am really motivated at the moment to lose weight throgh cardio and a very strict diet. I will begin to lose weigh from 1 june.
Ive always been embarassed about my body especiaally my man boobs and want to change this know.
I hust wanted to know what your opioins are and how long do you reckon it would take me to lose the weight.
Also I want to know whether my man boobs will go with the weight loss or are they gyno? thanks guys

Have you used steroids before? They're not gyno its just fat lol.

I was way fatter than you and I lost it in about 18 months. So I'd say if you get a diet from 3J, lift heavy weights 3x a week for ONE YEAR you will be very happy with your progress.

Best of luck, keep at it.

ive never used steriods.
I just needed reassurance about the gyno because ive had them all my life. thanks mate really has motivated me to do something about it.
Ive been looking at taking steriods but from the reseach ive done from this forum i can see i am no way near the stage at the moment.
This site is been such a eye opener for me on steriods.

Same here. I won't go near them for at least another year of training. I'm currently at about a year, but it was all on a diet so my strength gains haven't been that great.

would a eca stack be good to go on or would it be not neccesary. Just a good diet and cardio.
I just want to lose the fat quick as possible so i can start bulking and putting muscle on

Honestly, the thing I tell anyone in your situation is not to lose the weight fast. I regret it so much, I have loose skin on my lower abs, that I HATE. And a bit on my chest. Its the only reason I consider gear, because I think it'll take forever to fill that skin up again naturally.

ECA does work, so does clen, oxy. They all help but you need to have the diet down first. You will lose weight very easily with or without stimulants. Its only at like 12% that you find any difficulty losing fat from week to week. So I would say contact 3j, find a good starting routine for building strength (SS, 5x5, RPT), and focus on that for a year.

1-2lbs per week max man, trust me.

This is my opinion, take it for what it is - you need diet and strength training.

Do you love cardio? I mean, do you wake up every day thinking "I can't wait to Run/Bike/whatever?" No? Forget it. If you enjoy doing it, things will go much easier for you. You're already probably going to hate your diet, why hate your exercise too?

You want gains in the gym. Gains in the gym make you feel good about yourself and they make you want to train more. Gains in the gym increase your LBM and make you burn more calories.

Weight loss is about calorie reduction. You want to drop somewhere between 500-1000 calories/day. If you're more active you still don't want to go more than 1k below maintenance.

Also, I would suggest hiring a respectable nutritionist from the start, instead of investing in supps, etc. Three months working with someone on diet along with a solid strength training program will totally change your body. Not necessary, but a great start and it will give you foundational knowledge for continuing on your own.

The reason I said go with a nutritionist (one that makes you account to them at least weekly) is because you will get an out-of-the-box program that "just works". If something doesn't work or stops working, you will have someone who is paid to quickly help you turn things around. This will help you learn a ton about yourself and how you cut.

It will also probably help keep you motivated, because you're accountable to someone.

Lastly, it will help you cut through all of the B.S. and just pick one program and get you the information and know-how to take measurements, track progress, etc. Plus, there's no better way to stay motivated than to have great results out the gate.

I applaud you for posting pics. We must be brothers from another mother cause I look just like that except 100 lbs heavier. I have had moobs since a kid. Had them when i weighed 187 in the marines pretty sure its gyno. Doesnt bother me as i never take my shirt off.Don't waste money on gear or supps. Get a good diet in check with a solid work out plan then bring on some gear or supps.

A fat loss diet is a diet that contains foods that have very low calorie count. It helps in building and strengthening the muscles. Nowadays, we easily get awestruck with different fat loss methods advertised that promise rapid weight loss.

thehungergamesdiet.com/

Have you used steroids before? They're not gyno its just fat lol.

I was way fatter than you and I lost it in about 18 months. So I'd say if you get a diet from 3J, lift heavy weights 3x a week for ONE YEAR you will be very happy with your progress.

Best of luck, keep at it.

Theres such thing as pubertal gyno.

ive never used steriods.
I just needed reassurance about the gyno because ive had them all my life. thanks mate really has motivated me to do something about it.
Ive been looking at taking steriods but from the reseach ive done from this forum i can see i am no way near the stage at the moment.
This site is been such a eye opener for me on steriods.

If you do some roids right now chances are you are going to have really bad sides!!! Cut you BF% way down before you even think about it. Around 10% is what I'd suggest. Start hitting the gym, workout and get your body ready for some real time shit. Good luck bro just remember to be consistent and work your ass off. I went from 18% to 9% before I messed with any thing and that only took 3.5 months

^^^^ good info. Ya test converts to estrogen. The problem with high bf is the sides. The problem with high bf and aas is because the aromatase enzyme is highly concentrated in adipose tissue. Which is pretty much 80% fat tissue The more fat you have, the more estrogen conversion you will experience.

Good on ya' for posting dude.

Your priorities should be:

1. Diet.
2. Cardio
3. Weight training

Your skin will tighten over time...the key is not to go on a fad diet and drop all the weight at once. Shit doesn't happen overnight but your committing to a life long transition so take your time. Diet first...it's crucial. Cardio second. Weight training will also burn calories but will also strengthen and grow your muscles. When a muscle grows it gets closer to the skin....as you lose weight with cardio the distance between muscle and skin is reduced. I know I know I'm talking basic...but I'm just trying to relay to you the steps.

I don't believe you have gyno...I've had it...been there had the surgery. I believe you just have excess fat storage around your pecs. No big deal !! It will go away with proper diet and training.

Bold move to post pics...well done though ! You should be proud of yourself. You have more balls than most people that post here.

Keep us posted !!

If you do some roids right now chances are you are going to have really bad sides!!! Cut you BF% way down before you even think about it. Around 10% is what I'd suggest. Start hitting the gym, workout and get your body ready for some real time shit. Good luck bro just remember to be consistent and work your ass off. I went from 18% to 9% before I messed with any thing and that only took 3.5 months
18% to 9% in 3 month is a lot of fat to loose bro, what was your routine?

As for the leftover skin after weight loss... only think that will get rid of it is surgery. Skin doesn't just go away.
-
You're right, even though the younger one is the easier the skin will shrink but for instance I lost 100 pounds of fat and of course I had and have lose skin around my pecs and stomach. Although the skin around my pecs is slowly filling in with muscle the skin aroun my abs will never get filled in unless I start getting fat again LOL which will never happen as long as I can help it. BUt also the fact that Im in my late fifties doesnt help a bit either, and unfortunately at the present time I dont have the money for surgery and its not covered by ins.I will howevr, gladly live with this vs. the fat ass that I was!!

Back