Fatty Nipples

Canadian_Lifter

Anyone know how to get rid of this? I eat probably 3x more than I normally due on cycle (test, mast, bold) and my nips look like I have gyno (I don't - I'm taking letro and they're not sensitive at all.) Is there anyway to get rid of this? I'd say I'm about 12-13% bf right now

Anyone know how to get rid of this? I eat probably 3x more than I normally due on cycle (test, mast, bold) and my nips look like I have gyno (I don't - I'm taking letro and they're not sensitive at all.) Is there anyway to get rid of this? I'd say I'm about 12-13% bf right now

do you have any small knots under them?the letro should've gotten rid of them,maybe Det or User will chime in and help you

do you have any small knots under them?the letro should've gotten rid of them,maybe Det or User will chime in and help you

Nope there's no knots. They look normal (not fat) if I get out of a cold shower - looking for a way to keep them looking like this and don't want to have to use superglue...

Nope there's no knots. They look normal (not fat) if I get out of a cold shower - looking for a way to keep them looking like this and don't want to have to use superglue...

uummm brother i wish i could help you more,but i really dont know what to tell you,you might give DADAWG,DET or Userat2004 a PM and they might can help you,sorry man

Back