favorite protein bar flavs?

doggy

guy, what would be your favorite protein bar flavors... this includes existing flavors, or something that you just think would taste good?

Some of the EAS bars are pretty good: Cookies & Creme (tastes like Oreos), Chocolate & Peanut Butter, and Fudge Brownie. They have these cheap at Sam's Warehouse.

ladradas

i really like their taste... damn u have to enjoy em to eat em otherwise theya re useless.lol...

I picked up a bunch of free samples of Muscle Tech bars at the Olympia, I can't eat them anymore. I like the new MetRX bars that came out. Come in a red package. EAS makes some good ones too.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Doh for me....

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Detour Bars
Steel Bars
Labrada Bars

I like Peanut Butter Flavor!
good, I'm getting a free box of Detour bars in the mail so I'm glad people think they are good :)

Joyride bars. I can't stop eating these things. My boss keeps on giving me free boxes of them. I better be careful because each one has 340 calories, 12g of fat and 30 grams of protein.

Any of ABB´s steel bars! they are the best ever. I bought one box of 30, i had it maybe 5 days, shit i couldnt stop eating them!
Ill buy more later hehe

I have a stack of 25 boxes each box has 12 bars, and today my boss gave me another 10 more boxes to take home.

huskyguy said:
I have a stack of 25 boxes each box has 12 bars, and today my boss gave me another 10 more boxes to take home.

wow... thats a lotta bars... if u dont want them ill take em :D

TRI-O-PLEX Bars are really great, sooooo good tasting until I found out that they screwed all the Nutritional Info up... Bastards

My bosses wife does promotional advertising for this company as well as many others. We get all kinds of freebies from her, they give them to me because I am the only bodybuilder in our office. I love these things and I am constantly munching on them.

Back