Favorite Research Chems?

dudewhatsupyo

Hey guys, I was looking into buying some research chems for my cat. What is your favorite brand (RUI, NTBM, ect.) for quality and price?
Thanks

RUI is AMAZING. never gone wrong with them. my lab rat had an amazing post cycle therapy (pct) with their clomid and nolva. test was 610 before cycle and 897 1.5 months after post cycle therapy (pct).

RUI-Products have been around a long time. I've used them for many years and have always been satisfied. Great quality products, great service, and fast shipping.

I know I am still new to the boards, but I have gotten research material from manpower nutrition. They had great customer service and the research is going well.

i use peptideman there clen is the legit! always fast shipping too i am in the midwest and its usually here 2-3 days

Manpower is cheap with super fast shipping and also offers pill form instead of liquid.

This! I stumbled on his site and got my research Aromasin from him for wayyy cheap, And from the day I payed for it, till it was at my door step was a total of 4 days.... Amazing customer service and price was right on the spot.
I am only going through him from now on.

Back