1196052422.gif

header.jpg

30114743.gif

chuck-rampage.jpg

rampage_vs_liddell_0914-.jpg

fedor_randleman.jpg

silva_vs_crocop_ii_hk.jpg

art3b.jpg

really tryn to salavage this forum eh easto?

You have to be retarded to hang around the Anabolic forum with all the busts and shit that have been going on. Not a safe place.

Convo lounge is tiring pretty quick, and only a few threads there interested/entertain me. This is just another place to talk about something I am interested in and its a hot sport right now.

You have to be retarded to hang around the Anabolic forum with all the busts and shit that have been going on. Not a safe place.

Convo lounge is tiring pretty quick, and only a few threads there interested/entertain me. This is just another place to talk about something I am interested in and its a hot sport right now.

I'm with you brotha!! I love it. I wish we could get more bro's that train in MMA, BJJ, MT, or whatever in here.. even if it's for fun or hobby. I like talking about training as well. :)

I'm with you brotha!! I love it. I wish we could get more bro's that train in MMA, BJJ, MT, or whatever in here.. even if it's for fun or hobby. I like talking about training as well. :)

I'll talk training with you anytime you want bro.

Back