Fedor's fight

I knew Fedor would win but that was over a lot sooner than I expected. I thought it would go at least 1 minute.

That was pretty intense.

Am I the only one that thinks Sylvia is pretty sloppy looking?...Physique wise

Being 6'8", Sylvia does have much room to add muscle bulk to his frame. He need to stay withint the 265lb HW weight limit.

Although, he could benefit from a trainer to help him maximize his LBM.

I think it is safe to say that Fedor is on a whole other level than 99.99% of fighters. It will be interesting to see if Affliction can come to an agreement to have a Fedor/Couture fight. Randy is a gamer and will have something interesting in the works for Fedor (not saying he will win)

Notice I never said anything about being able to beat up Tim Sylvia.

However, I have no doubt in my mind that if I trained for half as long as he has I would rape and pillage him.

So now I have.

MMA Weekly has an article about how Fedor "Re-established role as top heavyweight". Now I agree he is probably the best heavyweight on the planet. I say probably because I want to see the Couture fight real bad. But my thing is he didn't re-establish shit he was established and to say that after a fight with Tim "boring" Silvia I think makes Fedor look like some second rate fighter which is def. not true. If I was Fedor I wouldnt be happy about that article!

You guys call Sylvia boring because of one fight with Vera?

He was picking apart Nog until he got caught in a sub. Then on the 19th he didn't even have a chance to try and fight. Fedor hit him with a couple shot, Sylvia went down, and the rest is history.

Sylvia has knocked out quite a few guys and people don't like him because he doesn't look like a fighter. He is till a top 10 HW

Orlovski is the boring fight i remember. but then again orlovski was boring to and didn't push the pace. The Jeff Monson fight was boring as well.

and the only reason it was fun is because randy pushed the pace. He beat the hell out of Tim when he engaged him. Silvia had no answer so he used his reach to keep his distance and when randy got inside and took him down, that was the only action. i thought he was boring in that fight also

Tim doesn't exactly fight to win, he fights to not lose. That doesn't fly against Randy and it sure as hell doesn't work against Fedor.

People have figured out what to do to beat Sylvia, get him on the ground.

Sylvia is still young and will be back. Once he gets a solid ground game he will be sick. With his long legs he could give a lot of people trouble in BJJ when he gets some more BJJ behind him.

I think a guy like Sylvia could really benefit by changing camps. He's been with MFS since he started and a change of scenery and coaching could be what takes Sylvia to the next level.

People have figured out what to do to beat Sylvia, get him on the ground.

Sylvia is still young and will be back. Once he gets a solid ground game he will be sick. With his long legs he could give a lot of people trouble in BJJ when he gets some more BJJ behind him.

I think a guy like Sylvia could really benefit by changing camps. He's been with MFS since he started and a change of scenery and coaching could be what takes Sylvia to the next level.

I don't know bro.. he looked pretty pathetic against Fedor. Not that he's not a good fighter but it almost looked like a "lay down".. I've seen him fight off choke for nearly a round. It's almost like he took his payday and was happy w/that. Just sayin'

Back